1.7

two weeks later, kourtney's pov:

it's my birthday! honestly, this past few weeks have felt exhausting with preparing for the musical but today, hopefully, will be a good day!

i'm sat by my bed, trying to avoid whacking my head into my bulletin board as i hear the girls whispering to one another.

they are definitely planning something but i pretend to be asleep, just so then it doesn't ruin whatever surprise they have been planning!

maddox comes up to my bed with the girls as they get their party poppers out and start screaming happy birthday in my ear.

it was a good thing that i was awake, otherwise, you probably would have seen my soul leave my body or worse, i would have been dead!

"happy birthday kourt!" nini says handing me a huge card that was bound to be from the theatre kids.

i looked at the room, it seemed to have been decorated. there was now a swing with rose petals dangling from the ceiling and multiple bags of presents for me to open!

"ahh thanks girlies, you really outdid yourselves!"

"well you deserve it kourt, now open your card!" maddox said as the girls all sat opposite from me as i opened the card that was covered in glitter.

"let me guess, carlos got this?"

"actually, it was seb and carlos, he even added a picture of his cow!" ashlyn added as i looked at lucky, the baby highland cow.

the card had notes from everyone and it was the sweetest thing ever. i love my theatre family!

"right, here's your presents, we kinda have a surprise later..."

"maddox!" gina yells elbowing the girl.

"was that necessary?"

"well yes"

today is going to be a good day, i can feel it!

-
nini's pov:

"val, hey!" i say as i step into her little office.

"hey, what's up?"

"so i was thinking, as it's kourt's birthday today, could we miss rehearsal and throw a little party instead? and if it's not too late, we can watch camp rock? it's kourtney's comfort movie!"

"omg yess, i'm so down for that! plus, we have been working hard on this musical all week, we deserve a bit of a break!"

"ahh thanks val!" i tell her as i leave the cabin.

everything is going to plan!

-
Sorry if this chapter was painfully short but next chapter will be longer as it is the proper party next

Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day!

Love you all

Em <33