2.8

belly's pov:

i'll admit it... it wasn't my idea to go to camp ranch and if i am being completely honest, it wasn't what i thought it would be.

i only went because i didn't want to feel lonely but i knew that i had upset and betrayed so many people so i decided to go back to camp shallow lake and try to make things right.

and i had to start with nini...

"nini, can we talk?"  i walked towards her, stopping her arm so that she could look at me.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were hanging out with your friends at camp ranch?"

"honestly.. lily was so weird and i figured that this is where i truly belong but i wanted to apologise to you. i know that you like ricky and i wanted to end things off on a good note, you know, no bad blood"

"i appreciate it but how can i be sure that you are not a spy?"

"because a spy wouldn't walk all the way here to talk to you. i'm genuinely sorry that lily is ruining your show and your life"

"what do you mean?"

"you don't know?"

"know what?"

"ricky is only seeing girls this summer because he made a bet. i was a bet and when i told him that he needed a reality check, i overheard him talking to ej about money"

the pain was evident on her face and i just knew.. she had kissed him and had developed feelings for him.

"i'm so sorry that you had to find out this way" the next minute, i saw her walking towards his tent and i knew something bad was about to happen.

-
Oop drama! Ricky you are so dumb! But Belly has got character development 👏 we love it!

How are you guys liking season two of tsitp? I'm already obsessed with it!

Love you all! I'll try post another chapter soon (possibly later today!)

Em ❤️