1.4

val's pov:

"ok, boys, we need you centre stage for the grease lightning scene, everyone else, follow maddox for cast photos!" i tell them.

things have been well, good, different maybe? i think the riff off really helped them to get along, even ricky and nini have been well, talking slightly?

it's still awkward but it's getting there!

"hey val, can we talk for a sec?"

"ej, right now is not a good time..."

"i know, i know but it's important and it might affect the show!" his voice seems full of panic and stress.

i advise the others to get their photos taken whilst i talk to ej. we end up sitting in a tiny storage cupboard that can only fit one person but i guess it now fits two people?

"ej, breathe, tell me what's going on?"

"lily, i think, i think her dad is setting up another camp!"

"what? how?"

"i don't know but apparently my dad is involved and i honestly don't know how long i'm gonna be in this camp for and i want to tell gina, i really do but i..."

"no, you're telling her, i ain't getting dragged into your mess!"

"please val, i'm begging you, i can't tell her yet, or the others for that matter!"

"ej..."

"please, i don't want this to ruin me and gina"

"fine, your secret is safe with me"

oh boy!

-
maddox's pov:

"ashlyn, stay still, i gotta make sure that this is the perfect cast photo and...."

"why does it even matter? you kinda stole my role!"

"uh what? you're delusional"

"says the girl who texts people at 5 o'clock in the morning!"

"maybe we should all calm down!" nini tells us as i purposely take a bad photo of her.

"nini, stay out of this, it's not your drama!"

"what? i?"

"let me guess, nini was bothering you again!"

-
nini's pov:

excuse me? who does he think he think he is? i was trying to help with the drama, not make it worse!

"shut up richard!"

"richard? that's your real name?" maddox says bursting into laughter.

"shut up, what kind of a name is maddox, i bet your parents were insane giving you a name like that" maddox goes quiet as she looks as jet.

"yet, you like a girl named belly? i mean, no offence but you can't criticise someone if you are dating a girl who goes by a nickname"

"uh what's going on?" gina and belly ask as all of us gather round.

"listen, nina, shut up because your feelings don't matter, you never gave a thought about my divorce"

"why do you keep bringing your parents divorce up constantly, what do you want? sympathy or something like that"

"yeah but you don't have that clearly"

"nini's actually helped me with my anxiety!" kourt blurts out.

"too soon? ok"

"you know what bowen, god forbid but i can't believe that i ever felt sorry for you, you are just an asshole who makes other lives hell and by dating that witch, lily, she possessed you into a monster!"

"oh really? because you like conrad and he's a monster"

"maybe he's just misunderstood, and if you actually cared about people, you would know the truth"

"ok, then tell everyone about your truth, huh? or i will!"

"ricky, if you do that, i will hurt every inch of you"

"ok, well since nini isn't confessing, her parents are dead, they died because of you"

tears start forming in my eyes, i'm embarrassed, humiliated and most importantly, i want to scream but i can't, the words just won't come out.

"you, you are evil!"

"that doesn't sound like confessing so let me tell you about more about nini, or should i say nina!"

everyone is staring, at this point conrad is listening. i wanted to shrivel up into a hole and cry, just cry!

"so about nina, how exactly did her parents die? well it's obvious you see, they just didn't care about her!"

"and so, the two started drinking late at night, nini was asleep in her room, probably cuddling her pathetic little teddy bear and soon she was drugged, put into the car and they drove only to get into a stupid car crash with my mom and dad"

everyone looks shocked and i want to run away, he keeps talking and all i want to do is make him shut up and i... all i hear is a slap!

-
So much drama! Omg, but who do we feel sorry for? Ricky or Nini?

I'm team Nini at the moment!

But anyways, love you all, thanks for reading!

Em 🤍