0.3

belly's pov:

"can you stop singing that song oh my god!" steven yells having to listen to my singing.

steven, i'm sorry but i'll be singing all summer just because you said that!

"ohhh you can't doo betterrrr!!!" i yell, steven trying to focus on the road.

"belly, if you don't shut up i will throw you out of this car!"

"you wouldn't dare, if mom found out that you killed me, she would not be impressed!"

"so? i honestly don't care, anyways, i stopped you from singing!"

"haha very funny" i roll my eyes at him seeing the sign.

"steven look, camp shallow lake is on the left!" i tell him pointing at the wooden plank that has big bold letters.

it looks as though hagrid has wrote it as it's quite hard to make out but it's obvious that we are reaching our destination pretty soon!

we went down this narrow road, where we were faced with the beautiful countryside. it's definitely not like cousins!

cousins is my second home but maybe, just maybe, this camp will feel like cousins!

it's totally different as we walk near to the gate, we see multiple people walking with suitcases and luggage as they make their way to their bunks.

"hi guys, welcome to camp shallow lake, i will need to collect your phones or any electrical devices!" i reluctantly give her my phone whilst steven is clinging on for dear life.

"steven..." i nudge his shoulder, the girl in front of us getting slightly annoyed with steven's attitude.

honestly, we have been here less than five minutes and he's already causing problems!

"belly, how am i meant to text or call shayla if miss technology stealer over here is going to sabotage my only chance!"

"i.. excuse me?"

"you heard me!"

"i, could you excuse us for a moment, uh sorry what's your name?"

"oh i'm maddox but everyone here calls me gadget"

"no wonder"

"steven!"

"what?!"

"just... give us a second!" i tell maddox as i pull steven to one side.

"what the hell belly?" my dumbass brother says.

"are you being serious right now? i gave maddox, gadget, my phone and i won't be able to message taylor or jere this summer, sometimes you have got to sacrifice things!"

"ugh fine, here!

"thanks guys, omg neens, how are you?" gadget/maddox says.

"i am amazing, omg you got a glow up this summer!"

"omg i'm so sorry, i didn't realise we had newbies, hi i'm nina but everyone here calls me nini, it's so great to meet you both!"

"ah i'm isabel, belly, but this is my brother steven!"

"hi"

"so are you thinking of trying out for the musical this summer? it's kinda a big deal around here!"

"uh no, just chilling" my annoying brother says, honestly he really need to make more of an effort, this girl is super sweet!

"oh i don't know, i don't really dance or sing!"

"well i'm sure that you'll be amazing! i'll see you later!"

"yeah bye!"

the thought of doing a musical doesn't scare me so much but i don't know, am i really ready to step out of my comfort zone?

"steven!" i hear and that's when i see him.

what on earth is conrad fisher doing at a summer camp!

-
Chapter 3! And we managed to get an interaction between our favourite girls, Nini and Belly! A lot of drama is happening next chapter and we'll get to see our favourite wildcats e.g. Kourtney, Gina, EJ and many of our favourites!

Also, what do you think the musical is going to be? I'll give you a hint, summer themed!

I just want to thank you all for reading, commenting and voting! It truly means the world!

Love you all so much

Emily <3