0.6

ricky's pov:

her eyes hold deep hatred and hurt as she looks into my eyes. in all honesty, i couldn't care less about her feelings because she's never cared about mine.

she just jokes all the time about my parents divorce but she doesn't know how hard it is, she'll never truly understand!

"what are you doing here ricky?" she asks, clearly annoyed by my presence.

"i'm spending my summer here, with lily!"

"oh, the blonde haired bitch, god, she's such a sweetheart, how blind are you?"

"hey, lily is actually nice, just give her a chance"

"a chance? am i serious going to give her a chance after the whole school turned on me because of some stupid rumour that you started"

"nini"

"omg it's nina, only my friends call me that!"

"and i'm not a friend?"

"you're far from it!"

"ok, so, here me out for just one sec, you go by your nickname which was given to you by..."

"shut up, shut up, shut up!" she yells at me, her voice coming out like a whimper.

"ok, fine, good luck playing an object because oh wait, you are a slut!" the girl turns away from me as she walks along the bridge.

-
nini's pov:

i hate him, i knew it, he was going to ruin my summer plans because he always does!

i normally don't let things and comments like that affect me but for some reason, i just felt really vulnerable then and i blew up!

i just don't know why because his comments mean nothing to me, he's an idiot, he is just like his parents.

i try to push down the feelings from that conversation. his words eating me up alive and then spitting me out, resulting into me being a mess in front of val.

"hi nini, is everything ok?" val says, hanging up her trophies as i study her new trainers.

"uh hi, so do you have any news about the musical?"

"uh huh, but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone!"

"my lips are sealed"

"the musical is...."

"hey guys!" ej says standing in the doorway behind me.

ugh seriously!

"neens, are you crying?" ej asks as i wipe my tears with my denim jacket

note to self: don't do that if there is a button on it's sleeve, otherwise you will cry more because you poke yourself in the eye, i'm speaking from experience!

"uh no, just got something in it!"

"nini, i know you, that is the face you do when your lips are about to start quivering!"

"my lips do not quiver!" i said speaking british, a nervous habit.

"ok, nini, what's up?" val says as she pulls out a chair for me to sit on.

"am i a slut?" i ask them, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"what? no, of course not!" ej tells me, taking a seat next to me.

"you're just saying that!"

"no he's not, nini, you are incredibly talented and beautiful, who told you that?"