2.4

nini's pov:

the next few days were a blur. conrad, belly, ej and steven had left to go to camp and everyone was clearly depressed by the fact that they had left.

the one that hurt the most was ej leaving, gina's mental health was at an all time low and she was contemplating if this relationship meant anything to him this summer.

since when did i sign up to become a relationship expert this summer?

"i honestly can't believe that they betrayed us like that, i mean, what are we going to do about the musical now? there's no way we can do grease now!" val rants at us whilst everyone sighs in agreement.

"val's right, i mean, we could get charged with plagiarism, we already have a bad reputation"

"but the thing is, they should be the one's getting charged, not us!"

"guys relax, we'll figure it out, we always do!"

"do we? i still feel like there is a lot that i wanna say to ej" gina tells us whilst sniffling.

"i feel like a lot of us have stuff that we wanna say to that camp"

"so why don't we visit there? give them a little surprise and maybe a little revenge" i tell them.

"who are you and what have you done to nini salazar roberts?" ricky asks me giving me a sile.

ugh shut up, no. why is he acting like we're friends, we hate each other! oh wait, i gotta reply to him, crap crap friggedy frack!

"this side of me isn't nini, it's nina, let's just class it as my bad ass side, ok?"

"got it, remind me not to mess with her"

what the actual hell is going on with him right now? ughhh kill me now!

"heh, so is everyone in, pay camp ranch a little visit?"

"i'm in! what? i kinda want to see why ej, conrad, steven and belly wanted to go there in the first place" maddox tells the others smiling in a weird way.

ok, this girl is about to kill someone one day!

"yeah... i'm in" gina says sobbing into her jacket.

"ok then let's go in pairs, so gina and jere, ricky and nini, maddox and jet, ashlyn and big red, seb and carlos, kourtney and me" val tells us.

great, i'm not going to be able to avoid ricky, just my luck!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

maddox's pov:

walking with jet to camp is weird, i mean, sure, our parents kind of forced him to come here but we really don't have to be civil right now, not because of the way he hurt me in the past.

we were super close when we were younger but my parents were super homophobic and didn't approve of me and madison. it takes time to forgive someone after they outed you in front of your parents.

"uh hi maddie, we good?"

"what do you think jet? a camp is sabotaging us and not only that but you're ruining my perfect summer"

"really? you and madison broke up six months ago, how are you not over her already?!"

"i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about your lack of empathy"

"i have empathy, maybe you don't" as soon as he says that, i suddenly want to run away.

he's hurt me so many times, more than my parents ever have and i'm tired of this facade.

"fine, be like that, i wish you never existed because you make my life a living hell"

"ditto!"

can't believe i have to work with this fool!

-
ricky's pov:

me and nini were paired to spy on camp ranch and it's really weird. normally, the two of us would be fighting, swearing at each other but instead, we are weirdly civil with each other? it's almost like we have excepted each other for who we are.

"i never thought that i would be spying on a camp, heck, even coming up with the idea" she tells me as we spy on lily who is yelling at some little kids.

"guess we are full of surprises, i'd never thought i'd have feelings for someone this summer"

"omg, who? tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"you're a hopeless romantic neens"

"hey, i'm just curious, who's the lucky girl?"

you.

"uh...belly"

"oh"

"yeah, it's kinda complicated considering we ended on bad terms and she's now in this hell hole of a place"

"well, love is confusing, i mean, i kinda have feelings for someone too!"

"ah who's the lucky guy?"

please be me, please be me.

"conrad"

"oh"

"yeah.."

"well uh.. i'm happy for you neens"

"thanks bowen"

suddenly all the feelings that was good go under the surface as soon as i hear the words we've been caught snooping and the look in my eyes disappeared as i look at conrad and belly.

crap!

-
Drama! Well, it looks as though Ricky is simping for Nini already but is he going to be able to admit it? And what about Jet and Maddox? chapter is going to be good!

Em 💖