2.7

ricky's pov:

i woke up to the sound of birds tweeting away in the distance. nini and i kissed last night and although we were supposed to be enemies, i just couldn't hate her anymore, not after last night. 

to be completely honest, i don't think there was a time where i actually hated her, it was more due to my own stubbornness and it was also linked to my parents divorce and so, i never realised how much i loved her until now.

she slowly stirs in her sleep, her eyes rapidly blinking before she looks up at me. she looked so beautiful and i couldn't take my eyes of her.

"good morning neens"

"morning!" even though she was tired, she still sounded like an angel.

"how did you sleep?"

"honestly... pretty good considering the thunderstorms and it's all thanks to you" she booped my nose gently before i gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

suddenly, the moment was interrupted by the loud claxon, the two of us jerking up to see val smiling widely at us.

"val!"

"sorry but today is a big day, we have to sort out the musical because camp ranch decided to steal our idea, we have camp prom coming up soon and ugh life is a mess"

"just breathe, it's gonna be ok, why don't i help you?" nini says getting up on her feet.

"are you sure?"

"yeah, i don't mind helping, you'll be ok right?" nini turns back at me with wonder in her eyes.

"i'll be fine, just go"

she quickly turns away from me, catching up with val who seems to be walking ahead of her. 

everything was perfect... until it wasn't.

-

Hiiii

It's been such a long time since I have published a chapter in this book but considering that s2 of tsitp is coming out on the 14th july, I have had more inspo to write this story!

Also, do you want me to make a sequel to this book in honour of s2 if you are interested? Just let me know if you want me to or not.

Anyways, what has happened? Any ideas?

Bye for now

Emily xx