Chapter 23

Sorry I haven't been posting, I really didn't mean to go this long without posting again.

Gens pov

The plane landed 15 minutes ago and I've been working up the courage to go inside. I put sleeping meds in Clancy's system so he shouldn't wake up, not for a while.

I enter the keypad code and talk with guards at the door letting them know to watch the plane and that I have authorized permission to burns others in.

We walk through the long and dark hallways trying to find everyone. I check cates office and she isn't here. I furrow my brows and look to vida, she is just as confused as I am. Cate is always in her office, or she leaves a note on the door saying where she is.

I head to the training room and I look to see Liams face. He's taking it all in but he doesn't seem to be hurt by any of this. At least not on the outside.

No ones in there so I begin to panic on where everyone went. I walk father down the halls and hear talking. I slow down and hear it coming from the cafeteria.

I open the doors and they make a squeal. Some heads turn out way and I instantly see cate and cole standing near the middle of kids. His head turns towards us and I hear him gasp.

"Gem?" He asks as he makes his way over. Jude and vida run and hug cate and as I make my way to cole.

He pulls me into a bone crushing hug and I feel immediately much calmer. I hadn't realized how much I missed him until I saw him.

"God i was so worried about you!" He mumbles into my hair as he kisses the top of my head. I chuckle. "I was worried about me too." I say to him. He gives me a tight squeeze and let's go of me.

We turn to face Liam and chubs. Liam looks pissed, chubs is disappointed, and cole seems to be shocked.

"Lee?" He asks.

"Yea." He says coolly looking between me and Cole. Cole brings his brother into a hug and sighs.

"I thought you were hurt." He says. Liam doesn't say anything but pulls away from cole. I hand the flash drive to cole and introduce chubs to him. I tell him that we have Clancy knocked out on the plane and that it's being watch but we need to get someone to him quick.

As he deals with that, we all go to grab food, real food. I catch up with cate while eating and while she asks Liam questions, he doesn't bother to answer her.

He seems pissed and I can't understand why he is so mad. "You can still leave." I tell him. He scoffs. "What?! I'm serious, if you want to leave Liam, go." I say.

"I can't believe this." He says and stands up. He walks into a hallway and I chase after him.

"Liam, what is going on? You have to talk to me!" I start to let my anger through.

"What's wrong?! First off, you head straight to my brother when we get here, then he kissed you and you didn't even seem fazed, and on top of all of that, you tell me that I can leave? Like your trying to get rid of me!" He yells.

"Woah! Your brother kissed me on the head, and he didn't do it because he likes me! And I'm saying you can leave because I don't want you to feel trapped, I want you here but not against your will!" I scream back.

"Is there something going on with you and my brother?" He ask me. I take a step back at his question.

"Are you serious right now? Your accusing me of cheating on you?!" I am beyond mad at this point.

"Well for the fact that you took my memories and talk so highly of him! Yea, I'm starting to get to that point!"

"No! We were never, aren't, and never will be a thing. There is nothing going on between us! How could you think that!!" I feel tears in my eyes.