Catch up!

SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE DARKEST MINDS BOOK!!!

PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK ONLY YOU BEFORE READING THIS BOOK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ok in this book Gen has been with the league for a year now. Most of the book follows a year after Genevieve took Liams memories in the safe house.

The first chapter is the past, and starts out right after she took his memories. And The first few chapters are memories of her past year being with the league just to give you some background of what is going on.

They are spread out over the months and it will say at the beginning of the chapter how many months ago it was.

If you have any actor suggestions for the following people please leave them in the comments, the actors name and who they would play.

Genevieve
Cole
Nico
Jude
Vida

This book will be a lot different than never fade and I'm sorry about that!

Ok so in my last book I said I would explain the cover so here it is.
Since Liam doesn't remember her she is like faded and not really there in his mind. She is a stranger to him, but to her, he is the love of her life, so it says I will always remember you because she always will remember him no matter what.

I will also have a playlist for this book because their are so many songs I listen to that remind me of them, so I will add them below.

I'm really sorry about that long, annoying entry to the book, I just felt it was needed so you guys weren't confused.

////PLAYLIST////

If that doesn't work try just searching up this