6. Stories

Liz -
You here all these horror stories of the people in the wind and the gossip that follows you think about the people who let you down you begin to cry a little bit you don't think OK wow everything is coming to a halt the redcoats are coming the redcoats are coming the redcoats are coming stop it .

I said it's not funny when you do it like that take a joke said Karin you know we always like to tease you yeah I know you do but it's just something that could be a life or death situation I know I'm sorry she said it's all right I forgive you I felt kind of sick to my stomach I wanted everybody to be happy and perfect I remember when I first met the girls they each came with

the  instructions on trauma and healing poor Maddie she
had been almost beaten to death when she was still human and while carrying Melody me .

I don't even know how Ken found me when he did I don't remember much of him bringing the kids into the world because it was such a blur and Well Kairn she always had a guardian angel looking out for her rather he wants to admitted it or  not I know Han kept his eyes on her
Chris told me he did that with me which made me feel a little better and then you feel like I had someone watching out for me and all the time does it right you never really know this what's going to happen until it's too late but then you realize maybe someone is looking out for me and I should be grateful but here I am a year later and I'm so grateful that I was found when.

I did because who knows what would've happened to me I could've been dead I mean the idiots already left me there like I was garbage I think they were coming back to burn me but luckily Chris saved me

I murdered them all before they could do so it's ironic they thought they were procuracy mommy but that night they got burned alive instead of me so I'm grateful but it doesn't really erase the memories of me being bludgeoned to death before being left alone I want to be set on fire an hour later but they didn't get a chance set me on fire because of Chris but he saved me before I got to that point from then he told me all about your plan after I was transformed .

I didn't realize he had to ability to lead mines it's kind of cool when you think about it when you think of you know the craziness that goes along with peoples heads sometimes you wonder just how safe are you and who is really living behind you at times like this you never really forget the people who hurt you you kind a rise above them but you never know their intentions until it's too late so in the way I'm grateful because I could've been dead that could've been me .

I didn't have to have a happy ever after but I did so I'm thankful that I did but then again you never truly know a person to you're with them or they're murdering you I had to learn the hard way and every day to struggle but I'm coping with it.