4. Rash

Maddie-
Who were these people I thought who were these girls that looked an awful like like me well they didn't look like me they didn't have my coco tinted skin or  black hair The only thing that we could've resonated on in this particular moment or any moment really was a strength of a traumatic that were that was beyond me and something that I would never really understand I suppose however they all look like they have been through some form of trauma but I don't know if it was an abusive boyfriend before these guys found them I don't know if it was a bad homeless situation before these guys got them .

I don't know what they went through and I'm not gonna guess because it's not my place to Bastys women who are probably just called recently so Trumatic they have kids too I thought no don't go there Manny just don't I thought one girl had some fun with the sky on her lip it wasn't huge but it wasn't noticeable unless you were actually looking for it it was actually just had a little Pinhole  sedated it for her live like she had been smothered or something come to find out her name was Karin and she died in excruciating death before Han  saved her apparently she had been attacked by a group of people who were haters of her and then while they murdered her unfortunately I couldn't imagine going through that but then again I have been blooded to deatht by men why I was eight months pregnant but I didn't look pregnant I know because I was so tiny and the way it was a very whiskey pregnancy I never spoke of it I heard little bit some pieces of her story and I was in all of her strength but then .

I seen another girl to the left she was tall sin and just gorgeous and she had this really pretty Olive tint to her skin it was undescribable no wonder Chris like her so much it was like she was so beautiful that she was you know and then I'll I guess that she had him and it looked like he thought for her to the tooth and nail she had another boy by her I assumed he was a wolf with his loyalty or maybe he was just an under number to vampire I don't know I don't know what these girls are I don't know if they're Shapeshifter's and I don't know if they're wolves but I know that we've all had something in common .

I excruciating murders apparently what it happened to Liz was before she was abducted she was going to meet with someone and soul to talk to them about service dogs but she got murdered or staked I couldn't tell what it really happened to her because I couldn't leave her mind it was like she had a shield blocking me out I don't mean to be nosy actually I don't want to be nosy it's very weird being able to read someone thoughts because I only care about certain people's thoughts and feelings I don't really care about people that I don't really know I don't really know this girl so I don't need to be reading their head but it's just so annoying that my mind is really me for her thought it's kind of like excruciating headache that you just wish would turn off eventually
but then Chris said that so it's all all right and apparently they got married but as you know they always say don't have sex .

because she will get pregnant and die apparently that's what happened to her after they got married she had gotten pregnant and well the child was a hybrid and you know hi birds are unpredictable the best of times apparently child was 50% human and 50% vampire but she acting more like a vampire than she did human I mean she like to fly and catch birds with her teeth that was her only vampire anything and I told her she had to be careful so she wanted to go have fun she couldn't be at Mike meyer school because of her ability to fly she always pull up to the valleys and caught snowflakes as she wanted to it really pissed a lot of people off I guess weeding of the urban legends but they don't need to know our business .

I wake up every morning these past few weeks scared or at least I thought I was awake but I wasn't I was in my own hell fighting and to transformations your vampire I guess one Felix for the Vennemann me I didn't realize what it was I thought I had been trampled to death by balls or a phone in the pit of acid I was petrified I wake up and see my face melted off but luckily none of that happened it was just a horrible allusion but I don't know why I keep seeing these people marching towards robes some of them think they're hot stuff that you're pretty ugly and my illusion well I guess the vision I don't know what gifts I got a find out more soon but right now I'm a little shocked but all the sudden before I could get too
too worked up about what was going on I seen a girl she reminded me of myself.