3. Dry throat

Maddie-

can someone help me can someone help me I saw can somebody help me can anyone hear me wait a second I thought I'm dead on I no one can hear me scream no one can hear here or feel my pain anymore it's like you're dying and you're screaming for someone to come help you but no one can help you you're the only one that can help yourself and you're just playing on a miracle take place and that someone can help you but I soon realized after this horrifying event that no one can help me by myself so I took back everything that I said about my life I wasn't illusory I didn't do anything wrong I mean men that murdered me that night what about Melody I thought my little nudger  that was still kicking away inside of me some random boy on the street picked me up and carried me into  his home it was like a scene out of a cheesy romance movie he came over because he smelt my blood I now know them as Chris and Felix Chris cut me open I screamed bloody murder I was still alive the idiots who left me for dead never felt my neck and they cut Melody out of me and took her to clean the last thing I remember was this agonizing burn through my chest everything kind of went black.

I asked and wondering maybe you were just natural world and maybe I was just unlucky victim I never did anything wrong day in my life you might think I'm lying but I haven't I don't think that I'm thinking around because I Abigail in my days or sit in my room and listen to music K-pop music to the exact something about that music to spot me joy and it was great because it wasn't like all the American music people are gushing over no one can you stand with a safe side to me unless you had subtitles and I always paid it down 99 cents a month Wayback when

just so I can have subtitles I begin to feel a little little little better about myself because .

I was learning a new language and my grandma thought it was cute I want to say I love you in a new language to her my grandma was Dana dementia when I was still alive or I guess a human and I'm not human anymore I'm just Maddie girl I love her, acceptance is that I was just made fun of them left right but I met my girls Bree Liz and Caroline we're all dead or alive so we had all kind of weird all kind of gotten along and then we met partners and think some little bit better and you need to stop complaining and just be grateful another day rather quickly rather than sit and boo-hoo that I was in a human anymore .
I opened my eyes to someone by the name of Felix reaching out for my hand he than took it We had this romantic game of tag and he taught me how to avoid human blood but however temptation is always so great there happened to be a couple on the chair he really in the attic and clumsy that day it wasn't like they were going to walk out for us to leave anyway Denise rock on the skin a complete all the way I could smell the flash and her bone in their Cartlidge I couldn't help myself Felix told me I can eat them or eat one of them or long as I like to call them drink and drink them dry but I feel horrible for killing one of them but I feel like said I had to taste human blood in order to exist it and then we would all become vegetarian I killed the elder man his name was William Goldberg I felt kinda good to savor that unexplainable taste  Felix ate Wilma shortly after that we than walked to our new home and I met my Melody in the flesh for the first time than I seen these girls and I was shocked they look like they're my type of people strong people survivors I wanted to know more about them but I was eager to know what happened to me before I asked any more questions.
maybe I could do things in the twilight books that they were telling us could you could do it has a real vampire afterwards I see my daughters future and I knew that if anything happened to me I have friends I live in a continent that were you know vampires that could help her like my father for example I knew my dad would be able to help her because he was so good at what he did he was just a really good guy never total lie against life he was a good question if he will I won't just let anybody I will just let anybody take care of my daughter I don't want to become an entity although I know there are a few that would take care of her I just don't think she needs it I know that my daughter would make a great wife whatever she chose to be where she chose to live by the heritage of me and her father or rather she wanted to stay human .

I told Melody what I still remember the day that I died having heart but you know that's not really important right now what's the point is I got to stop all yo-yos from attacking my family and attacking me at this really upsets me that it comes to this become to have a war with the humans in the vampires well not necessarily to humans they give us a bad rap email and piss me off but there's not a whole lot you can you change it's no different kind of like being disabled and wheel of evil bodies and having them say they know how you feel when they're not when they are when they are except this entire time it makes me so upset that people think that they have right away to dictate our lives well it was up to me when we did take my life it would just be me making those decisions it really scares me that people think they can already make those decisions for me because I know honesty they really cannot make any decision for me and I have to make decisions for myself if I have to do what is right it's not necessarily the fact that people are evil I suppose well people are evil what am I talking about I really need help I thought no I don't need help what idiot it's the Idiocracy that comes around here is why we are the way we are.