9. Tears

Bri -

I heard Bitz of current story I couldn't imagine it's great that she had her own personal superhero but I had to suffer for at least a few hours before young found me he told me that Heidi not found me a time it would've been trying to like boo me back to life because you have to have a little bit of beating and you in order to be turned .

I begin to cry a little bit I didn't know what to do or what text back first and he did was take me to the forest and he taught me how the hunt I was so hesitant I didn't want to I thought of all that animals that I would have to eat but I was going to de that was a bra I the lion and vae and tigers no I can type her I do but and I would do I hope they don't taste salty I didn't like them when they were cooked so I can't imagine eating them alive.

I didn't know what I was gonna do I begin to cry a little bit I have never really eaten or done anything like this before yeonjun said that he found me because it was important to get to me before someone else does I guess you could say I don't know what to say I'm so upset and I'm so mad that you know everything has gone to shit anyway I'm not really I get to live and see another day but I don't know what to do at a time like this do you cry the screen TV grateful that he just pretend nothing was ever happening what are you doing right do you just sit there and cry or do you just sit there and be grateful no stop with the pity party.

I yelled at myself I need to get a hold of yourself who is in charge for you yelled at the started memories I'm in charge of them I cried but then I thought who is responsible for me I am responsible for me I didn't know what to do I remember mentally fighting myself for an hour while I was dying before I was found by my Satan Grace I wondered how the other girl's got changed but I didn't know I mean before I was changed I wanted to be a mom but luckily for me I had already conceived and since he got to me just in time the baby would be happy empire so they would they would be all right this right there are early ness because we could teach them to grill but the vampire rate it wasn't like they become out looking like an alien or something I feel a little grateful that I would have a son of my own to love and cherish but that's that I don't really like talking about it I mean my his arrival was nothing but short out of a horror movie ha ha I remember him being cut out before I was fully .

transformed since yeonjun bite me then I was left alone to suffer for quite some time I wasn't sure how to do or how to feel at that time I just wanted answers as to why everything was happening the way it was happening you just have no idea how you feel at a time  like this.