18. Immortal child ?!

Felix-
Chris Lee know  I have news it's not good it's valtori  they're coming for us everybody JYP the guard Changkyun Minhyuk Shawnuo because Melody and sunshine route in the meadow the other day and I know that the bookstore with them and they seen Kai

next to them and they were catching snowflakes they didn't kill anybody in the process but you know how JYP is when he sees some thing he's so paralyzing fear that it's scary and you think about it like every now and again I don't know where Maddie is the last time she heard the conversation so I think she's headed to Canada and she should be back by tonight I think I think she'll be back by tonight but I'm not entirely sure she'll be back tonight .

I can only hope she'll be back tonight I'm not sure what to do I really want to be there for her The only reason I think she had it at Canada is to kill Mark I think that's her only reason I think she decided to kill Mark because you know he made the claim so I think that's why she decided to kill Mark .

I don't know why is she headed up north all the sudden but I know that she did it for a reason I did get worried that she killed MIKE and she was on her way home I think she killed Mike for killing too many people in his village I think MIKE got so greedy he wanted us to be exposed but his foolishness got him killed very quickly so I was very very mad at him for doing that to us for lying about the kids to bring himself back up but I think he would think that he would know that his horrid reactions should've gotten him murdered but again Mark was selfish and only saw that himself I guess he didn't think that Maddie would kill him and buy cards to it but then again Maddie killed him regardless and I'm very proud of her for killing him because she killed him because of course that he lied to her so he killed someone she loved years ago but her reasoning to kill him was much better and had every right to she snapped his head off so quickly that he didn't even process it and I've never seen Maddie light a flame so quickly she was beyond done with him it was pretty cool .