25. Sicknesses

Han-

it's times like this or I can't help but wonder what my future would have looked like had I not saved the love of my life I'm grateful I saved every day because well you know we would've never had Noori the way that we did and we wouldn't have had sunshine either.

I think of Liz and Chris prospects of life when they talk about their kids sun chin and dale you know Bri  we have no idea what she went through you know getting indigo here her and Seungmin had a very unique relationship it was indeed and I have no idea what Maddie wandered off to you I know she didn't abandon us he would never abandon us in fact .

I don't think she even knows with the word abandonment mean sport know she knows what it means because her mom abandoned her when she was a young girl but she moved away and ran away due to her mother selfishness in her early life we've all been through some abused by her parents .

I think the most interesting story had to been Mannys affair but not a fair but affair with family because she said everything in her life has been hell she wants people cheat on each other and lie about it and she wants people get beat up in the situation she had no idea why she ended up in a position that she ended up and she was very mad that she ended up in a position she ended up and she's always said that it was annoying for her to end up in the situation and not get her her you know day in court with these idiots but I tell Maddie every day day that it'll all come with time I remember .

when I first met Maddie when she came to the coven she was scared I suppose but Maddie well Chris and Felix found her she was hours away from death and Bree I don't want to imagine the horse she went through walking home to appointment to be you know gang raped by all these men I left for dead like garbage I know when her and Seungmin had Chin-Hwa their whole life opened up .

I had never seen him so soft before he was whipped for his son he taught him how the hunt and everything it was the weirdest and gover you don't think that you know they're going to that they're going to you know you don't think that they're going to you know do anything about it but then you think about it and you get kind of emotional and you don't think much about it and he try not to think of the circumstances .

I know when Maddie had Melody Chris had to literally keep Maddie from squirm mean .

I feel it's cut Melody out of Maddie it had to be traumatizing I'm not sure how smoothly things ready for breather considering the fact that she didn't know she was carrying him the entire time but then you know Seungmin saved her and to me that was the most you know we leaving thing ever but now we have the Valtori dress the red coats are coming their coming I hope I'm only daydreaming that's not the real event but then I realized I was still sleeping on my bed for now but for how long.

I just hope the girls show up soon I know Maddie had already moated Mike along the way when she was crossing the border to Canada to go get her stupid Canadian pig she just had to have I have no idea why she thought pigs in Canada tasted better than the hogs and so I hate to eat soon I told Maddie she can hunt wherever she wants done as long as she doesn't get caught and Karin I love you babe but she always has to go eat sheep in Europe it was the weirdest thing ever that's all she likes to do is eat sheep from Europe and it's so weird and you just never know how things are going until you get to know someone .

I love my wife dearly but she's always has expensive taste and I am really happy that she took into the vegetarian diet so lately she took it into consideration I've always told myself that she's done everything she could to you know do what she needs to do I am happy for her I just wished about Valtori
would get off my ass a little bit because I deserve a happy life with my person and I'm not gonna let her be taken away it's not gonna happen they have to kill me first or ex Chris said they had to kill him first to get through Liz and his family we know eventually will have to meet with the ball toy it's not ideal but to each its own I suppose I'm still pissed about it and I don't know how to feel at times like this but I just keep on telling myself that it's all going to be all right.