22. Blue

Liz-mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all is it me or is it my weakness oh God I thought I'd begin the web so softly I just had the kids close to me they didn't know why mommy was so sad but daddy told him that it was because well you know mommy is loves him so much that's why she's in hysterics I saved a little bit more but then Chris put his arms around me and it made me feel a lot better.
Chris -
where's my love please stop crying you know we're going to be all right that's why Maddie disappeared that's why Maddie disappeared she didn't disappear because she hates us she disappeared to make a safer and I know this is really really scary for you but she's doing it because she loves you she's doing this because she wants us all to get to keep my family and not lose them to silliness through the alley suspicions .

I'm sure her and Karin have already massacred him by now I'm sure they're on their way home with the witnesses I don't think that she would do anything to harm you Maddys a very fair woman and I know that her and Felix you are finding people I know it I just know that I just know they are finding people and it's going to be OK .

I don't want you to think that this is the end of the world because it's not the end of the world it's it'll all be all right will be home tonight we're coming back home we're all going to go back try coming home and live a happy life that house has so many beautiful memories speak anyways that is where I delivered dale sunshine but you know it doesn't really matter because what matters is we're all together and we're all going to get to live happily ever after together so to me that's the most important part is that me and my family get to live happy ever after close to me happy ever after does exist because I still get told you like this and all those fairytales weren't full of shit because

I'm not at a payphone if you know what I mean my love I can't sit here and let you feel that at yourself stop doubting yourself you didn't do anything wrong it really upsets me when you say those things about yourself like you're not a good mom you're a fantastic mom because you've done everything you can to keep our kids safe and out of harms way it gets kind of emotional if you think about it .

I love it how you keep everybody safe and happy and you're not even putting yourself first
Which that's exactly what you need to do you need to you need to put yourself first and you need to be confident in yourself that's all you need to do because if you don't then you well not have a good outcome will not have a good outcome and so it will be OK because we're all going to get through this together I'm going to be here the entire time and I'm gonna get all the witnesses I can get and I will stop at nothing to make sure that we're all happy and safe.

Liz -
You truly are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I just don't know how to thank you it makes me sick that I got the love of my life regarding the chaos along the way but I wouldn't have it any other way my love.

Chris -
I love you darling I love you darling I love you so much and I will always love you no matter what.