10. Dance to

Bri -
sometimes
I have no idea how blessed I am to been found by the person that I was found by it's really interesting at times sometimes I think of how lucky I am that Yeonjun found me I don't know what I would've done had he never found me it really makes a girl wonder it would I be dead on the street somewhere I thought well no don't answer that I would be dead on the streets no questions I ask I begin to cry a little but then again.

I realized my situation from hell was over I mean I don't have to worry about going back to that situation because I'm going to live forever I mean literally but I don't have to worry about going to the nursing home because the the only way I would have died we slob by another one of my own kind or if the rulers came to slay me forever reason but I don't know I'm just happy to be away from everybody that hurt me in my life and think of the young June I remember looking at Maddie from a distance but it was like she was hardly ever there it was like she was there but she wasn't I need to know more about this girl so I had no no other choice but to you know go talk to her I suppose .

I remember Maddie sharing her story with me I felt a little betrayed for her because this girl had such a beautiful heart I mean she trusted everybody but everybody failed her everybody failed her that's the worst thing about it is the fact that she trusted everybody now everybody failed her so I think that's why we get along so great she hasn't opened up to the other girls yet and I know she won't open up to other girls yet and I'm not expecting her to open up to the other girls yet but I'm just thankful that she at least had opened up to me I think about my murder constantly I think about how I was just left in the street to write for maggots and animals to eat me my perpetrator wanted to leave me on the street but was afraid.

I would be recognized so he threw me in the woods but luckily Yeonjun was out hunting and he smelt me he came over because it smells on my blood and I felt thankful that he came out and smelt me because I don't want to think about what would've happened I would've harassed I would appears that horrible thought race through my head I remember waking up similar like Maddie he put me on a table and just me and took me out to the foist that woman was so Nadia Mapleleaf I was licking my lips it just the smell but I realized I couldn't eat those things unlike Maddie I know she tried to not kill a human but I couldn't help it first people I saw were getting it I was also extremely angry and confused as to why I couldn't do the things .

I used to but I was doing it at a fast paced I was so so mad some idiot he cut his leg on the trail and it was bleeding profusely his dog already fallen to its death but I couldn't resist after I seen that dog guy I didn't feel so horrible about eating his own and that man was so careless it was like he was asking to die that day and I think he was like the brother but to make perpetrators so without question I longed for his throat and I cracked his neck in the process and I drink MJ it was very very refreshing it was a drinking a 32 smoothie and away but it was so yummy I kind of forgot about the organs I just drank his blood out to them because I remember hearing the police report they said they found the man does it look like he had been staying alive if they only knew because they when they attempted to crack or cracked open his chest to try to identify him by bones

.
because he even decomposer so long I've been applied in his chest I started to check all that they only knew I was very clear to lick his neck so that we would heal and it would look like nothing happened over here skinny luckily we don't need any DNA either so no one could get on us even if they want to we have to be careful so no one to cover is blown but I wonder how the other girls got here and theirstory with survival.