23. Run away

Liz -
it was times like this row I wanted to run I didn't know what to do I felt sick to my stomach I wanted to run sunshin and Dale and run across the nation with them but then I realized I couldn't do that I wouldn't do that it was scary I begin to cry and I wasn't sure what I was going to do at a time like this I wasn't sure what to do at all .

I didn't know what to do at a time like this I begin to feel sick I wanted to run away but what is the voluntary find me anyway where they going to find me and fill me in to basement of something already torture my family until they massacred us I didn't know what to do at a time like this.

I begin to feel uneasy oh my God I thought they're going to murder us they're going to write a song now this is exactly how it ends is exactly how it's going to end dear God I thought this is exactly how it's going to end isn't it all good oh goodness
No I can't let anything happen to my family Chris and I have worked really hard to keep everybody happy and safe and I just cannot believe that this is exactly what's happening no I thought this is not going to happen to me I thought but then again I wasn't sure what to do you know I thought if I were to die like this I wasn't sure what I was going to do oh gosh I thought what do I do what do I do .

I knew if anybody could help us get answers it would be Manny in the book smart but even she disappeared and paneer I couldn't get a hold of Karin and I couldn't get a hold of brie I didn't know what to do so I felt kind of defeated I felt it be the gym because I had no one to turn to I wish that my hand to ask for help but no one grabbed it so now I'm in a situation where I have to become super woman in the way and fix the problems before it becomes deadly I wanted to cry so hard so I just begin to sub so sorry fully I think I bypass the Wi-Fi and to pity on me but then again what is a girl to do at a time like this I didn't know what to do I wanted to protect my family and I wanted to keep everybody happy and safe but it was getting harder and harder to prove an impossible to do I don't know what I was gonna do well if I don't get to keep my kids.

what if the Valtori  slaughters us in like one
million pieces and then we're just you know talk like we committed all these crimes we didn't because someone's jealous of us i'm at a loss for words no one really tells you what to do when you become a vampire and are pregnant in the process and you create a hybrid and you have to create this very scary creature our kids are not creatures they're like us
but like us only the kids are much more gentle and understanding and if we kill it's out for blood not for revenge or a good time we kill simply for the hell of it remember when I became a newborn I killed an old couple just because it was a convenience for me and it tasted so good but I hated it taste blood so I became vegetarian because I didn't want any suspicion otherwise I would still be out there eating humans but then again no I'm really nice when she go through until you're open about it but you can't be open about this.