17. Evil

Oli -

oh that  stupid little
Madison Mancini

and her Covan   I  just wanna

cream her ass when he stays and of course I don't know if I'll be able to I mean she murdered my brother Jimmy but she said she .
I don't see that I think couldn't have but then she made up that claim that he was going to hurt Felix so he had to go she said .

I have no idea why she did what she did to him we will never know the reason show me one person knows why she killed him and that is  Manni
she's  not willing to talk but now she's not willing to come out .

I think I'll make up a lie to kill Maddie's entire family stupid not to mention she took my feelings in the process but it's so odd when you think about it you don't think that a little girl like me and he had any intelligence to her brain you just don't think

she's calling him but then you realize she's got a semi intelligence because why else would she have killed damn that's what
I want to know.

I want to know why she killed him I will never know when Maddie took the love of my life away from me course why was still human new born  but that girl and the way that she looks like life is very poorly it pisses me off tremendously if he well I don't ever want to hear that Maddie is a good person will because she's not a good person not mention having friends Kairn ,Liz I just hate those curls
Not to mention I hate that girl more than anything in the world worse than a human being being infested with maggots.

I hate Maddy from Maddy Felix she married him like it was nobody's fucking business I don't even think he had a chance to say the word ideal the way around I will never know who is hunting who first but I do know that I will get this girl for the pain she has caused all of us she has caused so much pain she was all especially us covens you know the London cousin is a great place of a people think I'm controlling and have a coat but it's not necessary ace I've never had a coach before and I don't intend on having a coat because well my thing is Maddie .

I could easily destroy her because by killing me any puts me as a Goldson people I would never let Maddie have anything that she wants because if I let Maddie have anything it would be nonstop she wants but she wants it costing you often think what did I do wrong to deserve this inspect all I want to know what did I do wrong for the disrespect you don't think about it do you everything is what valves about Matt Electric Deculus because everything that she does irritates me I just hate her I just want her to disappear and I know she's not going to disappear she's going to stay around forever and ever and ever and ever and I think that is wrong .

I think that Maddie should be punished I was walking alongside the valley and I noticed something sick and into my stomach I noticed that Maddie was walking around and she had a child with her surely Felix wouldn't have been stupid enough to shack her up while he was alive or she was alive I'm not even sure of the backstory.

I just know that both the bells and more till now and that pisses me off I rather have her shared and I will stop at nothing till I get what

I want even if I have to improvise a few things I quickly went back to
and I told him everything that he needed to know I was so disgusted with what I saw.

I quickly on Informed our leader in what Maddie is doing

Shownu-
Oli
what brings you here you know we don't really like you and we don't even know how you got in here the first place I mean you are horrible God all you did was sit and lays around on your lazy ass and did nothing but ate all the humans I'm eating .

I don't wanna see you here again unless it's emergency
if you have a crime to report
please by all means if it's a crime please state your business otherwise get the hell out.
Oli -
it's Maddie she has done something terrible
Minhyuk-
allow me my dear oh my she did not ?! Her parents were murdered due to this you'd think she learned her lesson

Hyungwon-
this brings me much joy we can finally destroy that Maddie and get her for good.

JooHeon - well this is music to my ears we can finally get rid of that stupid coven and take over the world I wanna be waiting for let's send them signs that we're coming for them Oli  go find Maddie and Hunt her  and then let me know what you find.
Oli -right away master.