15. Of course

Bri -
sometimes evilness comes in many shapes or forms and I will never understand how it comes in you know forms that we don't understand it's really scary at times because you just want to be happy and be excepted but then you realize well you know not everybody wants that for you .

I could hear snickering coming from some of the ball Tori it was very scary to see what they had planned I knew JYP was lurking somewhere he probably had alley by him to hurt us what do you do at a time like this I know Maddie is hunting all at the moment and I know that Maddie is doing things to you know but I'm proud of her for doing that because ,

I know that Maddie could make a difference in this world with charity has she does so much for other people even if that means that she hast to you know how old it herself and make herself feel poorly but Maddie she is a hero for all of those reasons like I like how she's able to you know do things and it's very scary that she's able to you know do these things and you think about it and sometimes you tell yourself that you you didn't do anything wrong like you know me and Maddie didn't ask to be brutally murdered we were murdered in such a heinous way that I think anybody involved in my murders would laugh and say they didn't do it but they didn't do it because me and Maddie wouldn't have wanted that opportunity for ourselves so it's one of those things that you try to work for you like when I think of bravery and I think of Maddie in her dignity that she had for everybody I know she ran away to make a Seifert but I didn't know if she was like hiding currently because she was so afraid that we were gonna die or if she was gathering up witnesses or hunting someone we will never know because I haven't heard from Maddie in six months and Maddie is always go back communicating with me and Tina coming down everybody's fears and worries but now it's going on Maddie hasn't contacted me Liz Koran Felix or anybody it's like she's just disappeared into thin air again but as a vampire so I wonder if she could be I don't think she'll ever go to ValTori in Italy but who knows I mean I think she was so frightened for  melody she just lashed out and ran away y'all still think that Maddie's immature but she's not so strong and so beautiful and I just wish that she was here I miss you  I miss you Maddie I just wish that you were here.