7.Souless

Kairn -
Times you wonder how can a person be so heartless how can they be so nasty to you and leave either to rotten die I guess that's what the guy thought they were achieving when I dumped my body on the side of the road that night I'm so grateful that I was found by my hero I don't know what I would do without him I think I would be dead well actually I would be I remember the agonizing pain that being transferred into a vampire I feel really shype by on my neck but then he bit me and my wrist in my ankles and one more time on my shoulder blade I scream at the agony of it .

I couldn't believe how someone could just attack me and invite me what if I had an STD or something but then I realized they would never let the cut for vampires actually a real thing or they just a figment of everybody's imagination that people don't wanna talk about maybe we are real I thought well here I am if you're later and done well I'm a vampire it's so odd because well Who does that a third decent human being who treats a human being like a piece of trash and tries to wrap them in a garbage bag don't answer that there are some sickos and sociopaths out there she don't think it'll happen to you until it does I kind of the when I was being left alone and a plastic bag and when I had when I when I had been dumped in the weather like that but you're always hopeful something will change and there will be a happy ever after well after laying in this garbage bag for 30 to 40 minutes I knew I was going to die so I knew there was no happy ever after for me all .

I could do was sit and pray felt like a movie almost when he did find me but it was very sad and very scary but thankfully I got out I know most people don't get that option I was lucky enough to even get that option I tell myself every day that I was blessed to have gotten away when I did however I told myself never to say never because that could be me that would be me if I wasn't cautious but luckily I was cautious and I was able to get out when I did because it could've been devastating for everyone involved it's very traumatic when you go through something like that but again I'm just grateful that I was able to get out when I did it you never know who a good person isn't a bad person is until you've been in my situation and I'm just really thankful that I got out when I did because it could've ended a lot a lot worse I could've died which I mean technically I did but if my hero never showed up I would've been dead and who knows what would've happened Apple Watch at my favorite with I still have this bad but I still not no one really knows but I'm just grateful that I made it.