26. Bloody mary

Bri -
Hyungwon you idiot Bloody Mary of the lake
Searching the night for souls to take
Don't wonder alone near the lake after midnight
Her twisted face will be your final sight
She will drag you to hell
And your soul she will sell
As penance for her wicked ways
Stealing souls until her debt is paid

Or if you would rather

You can summon her with a mirror
Say her name three times and she will appear
If you are foolish enough to play her game
Remember Mary is never tame
Once you see her in the mirror it was almost like he was talking to me in a way I didn't know what to do I wanted to lunch for his throat and squeeze him till he went purple or until his vocal coach popped out at me squeezing him so hard but then I realized he was a dead man and it's harder to it's harder to kill a dead man because you're not you have to because I've always heard when you kill a vampire it's like killing a mirror in a can instead of blood that spells out as black tar .

I wanted to experience it for so bad I already had killed someone I Donely ever killed a human and you always say you want to kill a vampire that's evil but you got to realize you have to help because the ones that are evil are the ones you want to watch out for it because those are the people again never really know extent of the problem until you're ready to commit it it pisses me off beyond belief and you think about it every now and again but anything.

OK you don't know what to do at a time like this do you just cry do you scream do you shout out to be joyful what do you do I thought no no one has no one knows what to do at a time like this again scream hysterically because I thought I can't lose my cool at a time like this because if I want to murder him I have to do it and Choreo I have to do it in choreograph .

I half to do this because if I don't do it it's going to be a long hard nasty fall and I'm not letting my family go at a time like this I'm just not doing it I can't do it and I won't do it because by not doing it it's scary we don't know what to what to what to do and I am running out of answers .

I am going to win this I said angrily I'm going to win this and if I'm going to win this I have to have a game plan but what do you do at a time like this do I cry or scream or Rhyne know those are all stupid I have to protect my boy are going to be a thing of the past or the aging history the Mancini coven will be no more and I can't allow that we half to do something because if we Don't  every one it's going to pay the ultimate price and I don't want to pay the price of something that I didn't do it it's very hard to come to terms with it but yet again or main positive and it'll all be Okay.