29. Forward

Chris -
this is it I thought this is really fucking it they're marching by us 2 x 4 and I'm starting to lose track I think we're being outnumbered I didn't know what to do was there an Armageddon that someone was going to pay for it I quickly lab rats my arms around Liz and how to close to my side .

I was so mad at everything we had work too damn hard to keep these girls changed and we controlled them to the best of our ability you know why we still could and it just really bothered me because

I guess if they're sick mind we broke a lot of rules and disobeyed everyone when in fact we hadn't disobeyed anybody because we did all the protocols we made sure that they didn't eat humans we made sure that they didn't gain weight  we made sure of everything that we knew possible and we make sure the girls were a better trained pinions.

I mean sure we're trying to sell Shapeshifter's but everybody does something wrong I thought no yes everybody's is something wrong sometimes.

I just hate my professionalism again my perfectionism has no power over here because I don't make rules You can't change their mind of someone Who thinks they are always right at Fiset it's physically impossible because they are the type of people who even

.

evidence is right in front of her face they're still going to deny it and you have to deal with this person says because they are manipulative so it's very hard each and every day to come to these people proof when you know they're just going to try to murder you and the ones you love.

I didn't know what to do I could hear the disgusting thoughts and delusions in my mind I took a lot in me not to just ones across the field and behind the mall but then again.

I knew that's what they wanted they wanted a reaction so they could kill the one things that

we loved more than anything besides our girls the kids and I wasn't going to let any of the kids die that day my goal was to get the rest of the  ValTori but I had to do it and be sneaky so it's very very tough and excruciating i'm not sure what year this time should

I cry scream runaround hysterics I don't know but before I could get too emotional with fear and worry .

I felt the love of my life wrap her arm around me and I knew this is exactly what I was fighting for it .

I was fighting for love family and everything in the tree and I was gonna stop at nothing to make sure we all got home safely .

Liz-

they're almost here honey we should really put them with the wolves we really need to put them with Jackson and Mark for safety purposes we can't let them just wander off and or we can't let the ValTori see them unprotected because then they  would really pounce.

I know you're scared just as much as I am but we're not going to let them win and we're going to come to a peace offering today whether they like it or not.