19. What's happened to my daughter

Gary -
Maddie you're home I haven't seen you in 10 years and you just now decide to come home and Darlene oh you're so beautiful but you're ice cold are you exactly what I think you are no don't say it you are I I don't I don't need your reassurance and it really affects me that you haven't come home Maddie I know you're at work so I don't know what you are but I love you I'm just happy you found your person in our living your life away for me where are you living these days no way you can't tell me I could become wanna be well I love you Maddie and I miss you I can't believe you left me without any warning but then again

.

I guess I didn't deserve that warning again I don't know what to do or what to say and that's that .

Maddie -Well daddy I miss you I miss you so much I miss you so much Dad I was on my way to the border in Canada to go hunt down Mike Lee but I knew I should probably stop here after I got out of Canada I took a flight as soon as I could possibly could and I am very ecstatic this is Melody my daughter I know you haven't met her but here she is isn't she so so beautiful

Gary -
A daughter Maddie I didn't even know you got married who is your husband

Felix -

That would be me and her husband I'm Lee Felix I married Maddie and do everything I can to keep her safe she's very beautiful and I'm very happy that I got to be her sir so I'm very ecstatic that she had decided to be me again I can't decide what I'm going to do at a time like this and I love her so much and we brought her here because if anything were to happen to us your guardian you're the only one I can keep her safe because you don't know about our high profile life and we know that you looked very much anything.

I found your crazy ex wife taking Maddie from you and kidnapping her on multiple occasions and as long as you're in a quiet you can keep our melody for us if anything were to happen to us but we all have to meet with someone at this time is fear by future before that can be cited but I wanted to meet you to see if you were a good candidate to take care of Melody but seeing how you welcome to Maddie after not seeing her in 10 years I know you're not a bad person and would do anything for her.
Gary -i've never stopped loving you Maddie I have never stopped loving you Maddie I have never stopped and I will never stop loving you I will take care of melodies of my life depends on it but are you a vampire?
Felix -
How did you guess
Gary -hails skin glittery went out in the sunlight you don't eat and you're always looking like you're ready to pound and take a bullet for Melody at super speed I kinda had a suspicion but what happened to you baby.

I know they told me you were murdered and I look at your scars and then I look at how sealed up there are he look almost perfect for being dead for the amount of time we should've been dead you should be gone for 10 years and said you had 10 years life and you're not gonna age because you're permanently 18 years old when you should be 27 melody she looks so developed in the part of life it's pretty hysterical but it's also astonishing With how intelligent she is.

Maddie-
I love you daddy
I love you daddy hopefully I get to be with you soon.