24.7

Lee know -

Times like this really pissed me off I wish Maddie would and I just and I don't like that I mean her and the girls are supposed to help us but then again they're not really helping us they just run away to do things that they want to do and it really irritates me I don't think that they should get to do these things wow I thought they actually disappeared I know Maddie murdered Mike not long ago I know Karin murdered Oli along the lines to get him off our asses.

I mean he made a claim and he will most likely been executed anyway but they save everybody the embarrassment and a headache of hearing his voice Karin when ahead and became the hero of the night that day when she murdered Ollie it was so weird and I know Maddie has a long and nasty history with the route .

Torre de made it one of her friends back in the day it wasn't someone she truly cared about it was just someone that gave her a headache so she didn't care but then again she was also nervous that she would be the next one I begin to cry for her what was going to happen to Maddie I thought oh god what was going to happen to Bri what was going to happen to Liz and Chris is a nervous wreck he's been vomiting out of worry every day it's kind of funny we can't produce vomit but at a time like this Chris does .

I guess it just shows how much he loves Liz and the kids but I ever know what the girls are up to last time I heard from Liz she was headed to France to go look for witnesses and Maddie she was going to travel agency but not before she went to Canada to kill
her beloved hogs .

that she just had to eat because well in order to keep us a secret we have the animals but we can't eat too many animals it's very hard to control our Thursday so we hunt about two times a week it's better than three days a week or seven days a week of four days a week but hey we try to keep it at the schedule because there's a lot of cousins that live with us so you think about it as you do and then you don't think about it for a while so it's awkward you don't think that you're going to get manslaughter at a time like this but then again .

I Felix walked in and announced it about valTori were coming and all the bases broke that were carrying the celebration flowers act Think About The whore that awaited us you don't think much about it until you get into the situation I think wow I should really really really make it here I thought did I make it no it was not even the day after Melody's birthday that it was like time time was standing still for a second because Noori sunshine dale and Melody

Chin-Hwa

we're all growing too fast they were only seven and they only had a few more months before they were fully grown and developed we all worried about how much time I would have with them we would have left with them we were fighting that they were going to leave at some point and go off to her own little coven her safety that was going to be a killer on all the girls especially Chris but I don't know how Seungmin  feels in a time like this I think of all the guys that are parents and fearing about the ball toy coming after them I know Chris used to work for them back in the day but I don't know how he will do right now this is a scary time.