Chapter one

The plane was landing on the ground on the other side of the airport safely with only a minor turbulent before it was time to exit the plane to gather up my belongings alongside me getting out of the plane carefully dragging my suitcase across the...

The plane was landing on the ground on the other side of the airport safely with only a minor turbulent before it was time to exit the plane to gather up my belongings alongside me getting out of the plane carefully dragging my suitcase across the floor whilst waiting for any member of my family and friends to come to pick me up from the airport Whilst waiting for them to collect me from the airport I was listening to music walking outside in front of the airport for my ride home to arrive in a few minutes before dinner time to spend it with my family because I missed everyone else too much to be apart from them, even though I was slightly more exciting than nervous about being in a place where I feel like do belong here, hence why I was decided to come back in a city that welcomes me with open arms.

A small flashy car was honking its horn at me for three-time in a row as I was hoping for it to be my older brother Benjamin as in fact it was my seventeen years old sister Lola who had just finished secondary school beginning her second year of college right after the summer holidays and according to her, it is nothing like secondary school, however, if we are both lucky enough to not be involved in drama in neither of our education systems then we should be fine for now, avoiding the fights, arguments and the annoying Queen bee.

My sister and I are going home in her car driving on the road when I was paying attention to the green scenery of trees glancing at the window trying to forget that I was in a car to force myself to focus on the positive side of life to be able to keep myself distracted by the happiest memories of life for a while now closing my eyes to loosen up in the car.

"I am going to try to close my eyes and breathe whilst I ask you to please do everything in your power to get us home safely," I said in a brave voice enough not to cry to my sister Lola.

In my second year of university, a lot had been happening to me a couple of months ago, I had been looking like the exact meaning of the word worse to wear being worn out by a wave of sadness that has been taken over my life for the past few years ago and I think was given a chance of life to start over again even if I was certainly not sure why I was given a second chance to be on this earth moreover, I was going to find out what the reason for it to be an important part of my discovery to get back on solving more than one puzzle at a time. In the meantime, I was being too deeply into my thoughts on my past which is the reason for snapping out of it when I saw my sister whimper in her reflection of the rearview mirror sniffing back on her tears causing her to stop on the side of the road for a few minutes to get herself together to prepare for her to get back on the main road to drive us straight home.

Why is it that I have only been back home for a couple of hours and everybody else including myself is weeping into tears already?

The journey from the airport to my house was great because I get to catch up with my sister Lola whereas I will probably see everyone else at my house to be able to talk to them about their lives since I have been studying abroad not to mention the fact that I was in a coma for months fighting for my life when I was in hospital I heard that a tall dark brunette haired young man came to visit me every twice a month.