Chapter Twenty-four -The letter

Everyone was all excited about this couple wedding as they were all dressed up in suits or dresses taking their place to seat in the main party halls being with their friends and family members whilst watching the beautiful couple do their wedding...

Everyone was all excited about this couple wedding as they were all dressed up in suits or dresses taking their place to seat in the main party halls being with their friends and family members whilst watching the beautiful couple do their wedding vows before the speeches were made by their bridesmaids as well as their groomsmen on their behalf of the lovely couple next on the agenda was serving every single guest their food which made me cry happy tears for the couple who deserve a happiness and good life together.

Each dishes were taken pictures of to be prove as evidence of my assignment then the rest of the team such as my friends who were serving them food even though they were celebrating how we managed to pull off the whole plan together also I think we did pretty well today but I feel like I needed to have some air so I run out of the kitchen door exit to be able to breathe because I really need a break from everything else that reminds me of him since he was the only reason why I stop having those horrible nightmares at night now the other side of the bed has gone cold.

His big old t-shirt no longer smells like him too.

"I missed him so damn much but, why does everything hurt like hell right now!"I screamed quietly sliding my back down in front of the exit door.

I decided to take out the business card of my back pocket to call Ambrose especially when he was my only source or way of contacting the one person who voice I needed to hear right now despite him being with policeman duties while waiting patiently for him to pick up the phone I walked straight through a crowd of people heading over towards nowhere as I come in sight of a park to sit down on a swing reading the card Layton wrote for me.

Dear, my sweetest angel

I know that you are probably wondering what I have been up to in the last couple of weeks since you have last seen me and if you asked how I know this. Well, it is because I was wondering the same thing about you too.

I miss everything about you from your laughs,  light brown hazel eyes, beautiful smile, angelic voice, your heart rate beating quickly anytime when you are standing right next to me,to the way how selfless you are and lastly, I missed the feelings of you being in my arms or our deep late night talks about life.

You are  my strong, beautiful and loving woman.

Your truly,
Number twenty three,
Layton.

"Hello, who is this?"asked Ambrose.

Hastily, I was wiping my tears out of my eyes as I breathe for a while trying not let my show how sad I was even if my hands were kind of shaking alongside my voice so I cleared my throat staring at the floor as I felt lonely without him In addition to completely feeling overwhelming pushing through too much work to numb my pain in the moments where I felt like I had to be strong enough for the next couple weeks of training before my plan started to go into action itself and then maybe I could have helped out the police if it means I was going to get him back.