Chapter seventeen

The past couple of days went by very quickly so I decided not to make a rule for every boys on or off campus to stay away from her in order for them not to get any idea of dating her anymore because she belong to me, she's my angel brightening up ...

The past couple of days went by very quickly so I decided not to make a rule for every boys on or off campus to stay away from her in order for them not to get any idea of dating her anymore because she belong to me, she's my angel brightening up my life anytime she comes along to make me smile when her eager eyes lit up in the room with seeing something that she like, her smile is incredible stunning and she looks beautifully gorgeous let not forget her strong heart that keeps on fighting her demons.

Although, We are faking dating now it seems so real for me especially since whenever I'm around her I feel lighter like all my problems are washed away from the shores even if it means that everyone else will back off also yesterday when she was talking on the phone to some other guy it made me realise how I feel about her truly for example, i want her all to myself to be mine because we made a promise to each other that no matter what happened we will find our way back together again and we share those three words, eight letter, in additionally, i have been sorting a current problem of the past coming back to haunt me in many ways but, i will do anything to keep her safe from the mess of an old scandal which i got frame for smuggling drugs into university inside my locker by Jake plus i cleared my criminal record as everyone in the football took a drug test it as turns out jake was the only person who sample result came out possible for used of drugs to enhance his performance in training.

I spoke to them "Boys, the reason why I have called you guys here today right after football training practises is because I am here to lay down law to you all". I rounded up my teammates to give them a clear warning "that none of you are allowed to be anywhere near her in a one or six metres radius around her and she is simply off limits to any boys on this campus!"I told my teammates.

Laying down the rules to stop anyone else from dating her, my angel whilst watching every single one of my teammates agreeing to back off from her as well as warning off the whole campus population of males to stay in there lane when i was making a plans to get her to feel the same how i feel about her which was me making a steps by steps plan of sweeping her off her feet to ensure that no guy will ever caught her attention equally, i can continue to show her all of those places we went to visit once when we were teenagers for instance, the place in cornwall to see the northern lights, london zoo, big ben and the london eyes.

It's time for operation one to commence in twenty minutes for me to win her over besides that she's had been mine from the start of our secondary school just like I am hers of course, a graceful angel like her deserves the world and happiness too.

"Don't worry about Marvin being interested in your girl because we got your back, captain," said Aaron.

What is there to worry about anyway when we got way better chemistry than he has with her?

Shaking my head while chuckling at Aaron comment about Marvin trying to steal her away from me everything was fine and then he went to go challenge the universe to see if he could get a girl like her even though I knew what I was doing when I suggested that her and I was just pretending to be dating each other. I heard the sound of laughter coming from the corner of school field until I heard her angelic laugh at something else he must've said to her as i was my eyes went straight to the side of her face furthermore, she felt me looking at her so she turned her head in my direction with her eyes on me for ten brief minutes meanwhile she jester for me to come to her and that is actually what I did obeying her command of wanting me to go to her because it wasn't even a question for me to keep her happy especially far away from Marvin.