Chapter fourteen

Right after waking up from my glorious slumber I often like to do a few stretches to help my body feel renewed energy every day for the amount of walking around campus all day long even though it might seem tiring for me to do this every year sinc...

Right after waking up from my glorious slumber I often like to do a few stretches to help my body feel renewed energy every day for the amount of walking around campus all day long even though it might seem tiring for me to do this every year since I have started this course here four or five weeks ago, I guess a lot of my strength has left was to march over to my friend's accommodation rooms to see if they want to head to the coffee shop or a nice little cafe with me to help boost our strengths to last us for the entire day At least it would give the three of my friends help to cure for their headaches, and they even managed to make it out of their rooms not running back to their buckets.

We all walk towards the coffee shop to get a whole load of caffeine in our system running through our bloodstream to keep us going throughout the day as we were standing in front of the line to get coffee such as our favourite ones chai latte, cinnamon latte, Capitano, a macho was our holy grail plus Cynthia have to be practising for her dance rehearsals as well as her biomedical engineering classes, Penelope has to write essays including an hour and a half article with me about the value or cultural background behind sports for the university article published clubs whereas Tilly practising for her additions to be in a new play.

"Are you guys still trying to recover from your hangover?"I asked Tilly.

Keep my coffee in my hands to keep them warm from the cold weather of wind blowing outside the coffee shop window on a nice a day drinking our hot drinks whilst enjoying talking amongst ourselves dredging to go back to class as soon the bell from the top of the door rang out loud throughout the cafe when we saw some of Layton friends were walking inside to the cafe ordering their coffees meanwhile Penelope, Tilly and Cynthia were all wearing sunglasses to avoid the light from the bulbs in the shop was giving them a headache not noticing that the boys were just heading over here in our direction.

A few minutes before neither one of them answered my question about their hangover they were both complaining due to the pain in their skulls barely even touching their food yet clinging on their coffee sipping on it. Looks like this no drinking rule for me has really been working out for me in my favour too.

"Please, remind me never to drink too much alcohol again all in one night" pleaded Tilly.

We moved swiftly a little bit to create more space for the boys to sit down next to us at our table talking amongst ourselves whilst my foolish dare was brought up by one of the guys who keep on reminding me of how much it was killing Layton for not being there since something important that had come up at the last minute so he pretty much made a u-turn to solve the problem. I tried to bribe his friends Aaron or Colin, the one who was easier to break to tell me what he was getting up to, however, they simply refused to tell me additionally, all we can get them to say was that it was a very important part of a greater surprised which he was still working on.

No matter how much we tried to bribe them it just doesn't seem to work on them, I guess that the importance of bro code must have a strong impact on all these boys resisting our puppy dogs eyes or the tickets for a concert to see our favourite band nirvana or singer in Hozier singing in Central London green Park.