Chapter nineteen

First of all, I have written a note including sending out an explanation behind the reason why I will not be able to attend university for seven days a week ever leaving out a couple of detail of the real situation here to prevent anyone else from...

First of all, I have written a note including sending out an explanation behind the reason why I will not be able to attend university for seven days a week ever leaving out a couple of detail of the real situation here to prevent anyone else from worrying about us and keep them updated on our movement of course, but it for just in case anything else does happen that could potentially put us in danger of being held in hostage or worse than that, to be honest, I don't even know what to expect from this week.

Secondly, I think it would be nice to have some quality time with him alone without any problems or distractions from other people because I missed out on a huge amount of time being in New Zealand before and after my accident that I was still trying to recover from these scars on my leg and anyway, so I figured that I would get a tattoo this morning with my friends then spent the rest of the week is with him.

"Girls, I am going to be doing the rest of my classes online because it will be easier for me to take a break from all stress of full-on studying," I said to my friends.

They deserve to know what was going on in both of our lives but it wasn't my story to tell them what was going to be happening this week even if I promise him I would keep it a secret from the rest of our friends and family members who cares about us yet another example of how this person was already ruining our lives.

No matter what I will be there for him as everything seems like it was going to fall apart maybe more I know would put me in danger of losing everyone else who I care about in a matter of days, it would take to make or break us way past the breaking point of no return also I don't break my promises to anyone else who I truly care about because he needed me at this moment to be there for him in this horrible situation which wasn't his fault in the first place.

"Okay, but please don't hesitate to ask or contact one of us if you need anything," said Penelope.

To me, it feels like more than a fake relationship between the two of us who always have each other backs no matter what comes next even though a huge part of me is starting to wonder maybe if life was so much simpler than this, therefore, we wouldn't have a problem with life anything compared to the feeling of being in his as well as nothing come less complicated in life. We all have to work to get what we want to have in life since everything has to be earned which means everything comes at a certain price or consequences.

Penny and the other girls hug me whilst giving me an encouraging prep talk about how I should stay strong in current problems I was facing and even though we are not blood-related we will always be family because they are like sisters to me and Lola who are so grateful for having them in our lives. We appreciate each other, moreover, we parted ways as they went to their classes whereas I went to see him at his apartment to start our daily basis list of activities that were on today's agenda for us to do.

"Have you been hiding in your apartment all day long?" I asked him, curiously looking around his apartment spotted a picture frame of us back when we were young.