Chapter sixteen

It's day one to start convincing the boys to help me out with my class project by pulling of one of the best wedding in the century calling them to come meet us girls up in the university theatre writing down the plans for the today aims of at lea...

It's day one to start convincing the boys to help me out with my class project by pulling of one of the best wedding in the century calling them to come meet us girls up in the university theatre writing down the plans for the today aims of at least getting something finished on the first day playing music in a early afternoon on tuesday going through a lists of stuff on my clipboard checking once more then we waited for the boys to shows up whilst setting up the materials, lunch for everyone to eat also drinks in case of anyone else get thirsty during the music playing; we were all talking to among each other when the boys such as Elijah, Colins, Aaron, Garrett and him were walking into the room giving me a confused looks on their face not quite understanding why we are meeting in here however, i carefully start to explained to them steps to steps about my plan to help my older brother close friend with their wedding even stating there was a second important for this was that it counts for the rest of my year grades giving everyone their roles out to them to get to work on during organising it, i spend an hour telling the boys to take the chef jobs seriously as my mum would be there to keep them in check since i am taking over two roles in this wedding.

The boys saw food on being placed on those tables on the side of the room causing their eyes to lit up when spotting it across the room as soon as i told them that they are not allowed to have any food unless they work really hard on their task which they reluctantly sigh before doing their jobs for today efficiently as i turned it out into a competition putting the girls against the boys to make everything more interesting for everyone to have fun whilst competing for a prize which i was still trying to figure out now, then i see our lunches sitting on the tables coming with a brilliant idea of course to keep them all motatived to do good work.

I will pitch in to help my friends on the girls team by making our teams even number, somehow getting Sadie who does the same major and class as Cynthia was including one girl in Tilly class to make it fair too.

"The objective of this fun competition is to see who will finish one of these tasks first and the winner will get to have their lunch break first too" I explained to make sure that everyone understood what to do next.

Everyone was surely getting very competitive to win a lunch break since nobody has had their lunches yet, but then it was so obvious Cynthia and the rest of the other girls too when they are all noticing the looks certain looks he was giving me as I was way invested in helping my team win over the boys who we are neck to neck on so us girls started turning up our charms and come up with a plan for now.

In the meantime, We are all having fun with each other until my phone starts vibrating to an incoming call from an unknown caller ID number telling my friends that I will be back to join them after I picked up the phone walking out of the room waiting for the recitation of the number to speak up when the person does clear their voice before they start to introduce themselves to me.

"Who is this?" I asked the stranger at the other end of the phone line.

The person at the end of the phone began to say "hey, it is Marvin, Marvin Sykes remember the guy who you met at the party".