Chapter thirty-three

I would never able to forgive myself if something happen to her whilst i was aways from home doing my duties of arresting those thugs as well as protecting her from those criminals i thought if i can at least put those criminals away then that wou...

I would never able to forgive myself if something happen to her whilst i was aways from home doing my duties of arresting those thugs as well as protecting her from those criminals i thought if i can at least put those criminals away then that would be the end of all of our problem but unfortunately life doesn't seem to be able to work like that for us so i decided that it was at time for her to join me in the gym to learn her to defend herself in case i didn't make it back to her on time which all of friends did seem to agree with me on how we could make sure the girls can keep on continuing to practise their self defence skills to improve their chances of making it out a tricky situation for their own good.

In the silence of the apartment, I was too busy deep into my thought when I heard her walking into the joint kitchen /dining room part of my apartment meanwhile I was making her scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast as she came up to me to check if I was doing it right because she was a much better cook than me to honest yet lately, I have been feeling like I needed to put more effort in our relationship to make sure that we can work on our relationship between the two of us, especially now that I was back for good.

She breathes in the smell of the food. "if you want I could help you make breakfast if you want?"
I attempted to make the best breakfast for her almost letting the eggs burn when I left to go hug her from behind her as she giggle in the delight of me kissing her neck until she reminds me to pay attention to the fact that I have left a hot pan of eggs on the stovetop to cook so I rushed back to it, and take it off the stovetop giving it a little stir before quickly plated her plate of food then next I plated up mine.

"So what do you think about it?"I asked her, confidently.

We both began to start digging into the breakfast that I made for the two of us who were eating eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice this food had the correct nutrition to give the best boost of energy for going gym also I was watching her eat up her food which should be a good sign that means that she had liked the plate of food or maybe she was just slightly more hungry today than normal for some reason. Closely seeing her nodding her head whilst making a sound like it was entirely delicious food because I was her fiance it might have been one of the reasons why she was taking a long time to give me the verdict of it.

She smiled and said "thank you for the delicious breakfast that you have made me, I love everything about it, but it was nearly as good as my cooking skills," we cleared the dishes and then put them into the dishwasher afterwards we go upstairs to change into gym wears to soon after that we drove to the gym for half an hour training session along with our friends.
"There is nothing like your home-cooked food," I said as I kissed her on her lips.

Everyone has gathered in the room to determine whether or not to choose from which circuit group to be in for starters, the girls wanted to start with fifteen minutes skipping rope challenge to work their way straight toward ten minutes treadmill soon as they were done they wanted to join us in the boxing ring although I decided that we should train the girls one by one, the only girls had a slight change of heart since they were showing us that they were not the weaker sex according to what Garrett said: "we will go easy on you girls."

Quietly whispered this to Her whilst tying up her hair in a bun."Are you ready to prove to Garrett that he was wrong about you?" I asked her, encouraging.

A little chuckle escaped from her mouth with an amused smile playing on her face. "Girls, let's us show them how great we are"

My girlfriend and her friends laughed as they soon began to start to plan something in their minds while talking among themselves and I could just as easily see the look of regret in his eyes when he heard what the girls were planning all along hence why Althena step up to the task of proving Garrett wrong within a couple of minutes.

He was knocked down to the bottom of the boxing ring mat as we were all clapping and cheering on Althena who threw a smug smirk in my friend's direction. " I eat boys like you for breakfast." laughed Althena.

This afternoon we all quickly went back home to freshen up to get ready on time to stop by Dennie restaurant for our favourite meals to order there soon after that we were going to the school library to start studying for the finals as the girls were helping prepare for our exams with flashcards, posters, sticky notes and asking us a few questions about the subject matter here.

"Thank you for just being you and volunteering to help us-"

"No, thank you for waiting for me, writing to me and keeping me safe from the rain," she said in a whispered tone.

And Suddenly I have gotten this great idea of connecting my apple earpods to my phone as I skipped through songs until I had found the right one and then giving her the other piece to put it inside her ear whilst everyone else has gone back to their place on campus or off. We were still inside the library as we were dancing in the quiet library being locked up inside of her as she told me that she had never danced and never had made out in a library that was until now.

"Well, I think that we should complete that bucket list of yours then," paused in the middle of the room as I gently press her back up against the bookshelf to kiss her senselessly and then we both break apart from each other whilst laughing at the old librarian who had caught us kissing as she had been muttering "young love" to herself.

Lana Rose Carter was my solidarity with the best heart who showed me that after all the storm there's simply beauty beyond the harsh pain of the reality is that make you want to believe in one of the most finesse things in life because within every raindrop or tears there's hope for a brighter future for every single one of us.