Chapter four

I think the problem with me, is that I often wonder what life was going to be like five years or so ago, fully understand how easy it is to get anything dono in life and I was running away from all of my fears at the same time as only intensifying...

I think the problem with me, is that I often wonder what life was going to be like five years or so ago, fully understand how easy it is to get anything dono in life and I was running away from all of my fears at the same time as only intensifying their ability to affect me in some sort of route to block me from facing them head-on even though I know, someday that it might end up killing me to the point where it makes me feel stronger than ever before because there is no way of turning back to the little shell of a girl who was in my darkest nights of staring straight up at the sky hoping one-day shooting stars will sawing across the skyline.

A grand black sleek piano stood in the corner of the living room looking lonely as I got closer to it was slightly dusty on the top of the musical instrument and I think to myself why not just sit on the bench which felt cold either I have decided to ignore it then I lay my fingers on the piano letting the rhythm of the melody flow through me being so long in time for a while, but I soon snapped out of it when I heard someone was clapping their hands during my last verses causing me to see it was him, one and only Layton Greer.

"Were you spying on me and what do you want?" I asked in confusion as to why he was still standing there near the living room door.

Clearing his throat and he said, "I just come here to pick you up for your sleep with my sister" he walked into the room choosing to sit next to me out of all the seats or chairs in here.

Slowly picked up my phone to check what was the time on it to see that it was still five and a half hours before the start of my sleeping over at Penny and his house left until I was going to be heading out over there myself whilst in the meantime, I think would probably be playing more piano in the time which I do have some sort have a connection to this piano especially when I was a kid who adored my parents singing songs every single Christmas Eve near the piano though they decided to put it to an end since I grow up now.

Unfortunately, I was too busy being caught up in my thoughts thinking about the old days back when I was a child not even noticing him having a try on this grand piano also I decided to listen to him play incredible ballads on it for just us to enjoy the silver of silence whilst we sat down there doing nothing but I joined in playing the sweetest melody as our fingers touched for a nanosecond then we jumped apart from each other an upon hearing my parents were about to be entered this room.

"Layton was wondering if you would like to stay for lunch to eat with us?" asked my mum with a small smile on her face.

My puppy comes running up to me for the fifth time this week in a row in the excitement of having new visitors to come over our house sinice who I named Rain because, in the worst of days my dog still managed to make me smile all day long including when it comes to mind about the raging storm in my life, I see the light of day after I had gotten enough of this world toxicity of ex-boyfriend who always seems to be raining on my parade of happiness ever since he betrayed me by cheating on me with his rookie one nightstand.