Chapter twenty- eight

There was a long list of things that I did admired absolutely about her being in my whole world which keeps on adding another words to it every day since I have known her for twenty-two years now because we have grown up together being my best fri...

There was a long list of things that I did admired absolutely about her being in my whole world which keeps on adding another words to it every day since I have known her for twenty-two years now because we have grown up together being my best friend little sister as well as my sister best friend who I always love to annoy her just so I can get a reaction out from her even though I wasn't even in the slightest bit surprised that she has turned into an even more beautiful butterfly every single time I saw her after hatching out of her cocoon to show the world she was a strong woman though she had to fight all her life to hold onto her last piece of happiness for her dear life.

Another thing is that she doesn't have to keep helping everyone else who sees that's struggling right in front of her as she does it regardless out of her heart for example, she was willing to help keep working on my investigation with me and she never asked for anything in return for all the times she had been helping other people but then she was hiding her own problems away from society to prevent them from judging her.

"Before we go out there and then catch all the criminals, I just want to say something to you about how I need you to be safe-"

She interjected "I promise you that I will be safe especially with you being here to protect me from getting hurt but I will see you on the other side, yeah" .

Every singles time my mind starts to worry about her going through with this plan of her as she was putting herself in danger to save me never mind the fact that I would risk my life or anything just to save her within a heartbeat to keep her alive at this point she was all I could think about every single days and nights because she was my addiction that I can't even get enough of her loving so much. I think it shouldn't be illegal for her to look so magnificent every time whenever she walked into a room full of crowded people yet she pulls everything off ever so effortless like a true queen.

Furthermore, I made a promise to myself, my sister,her brother Benji and to her that I swear I will always protect her from getting hurt by the world even if I can't stop everything else from occurring then I will at least attempt to keep her safe in this situation also I never had broken a single promise in my life to be honest with you. I will sacrifice everything for her to shelter her from the cold world outside as well as taking a bullet for her. She was my world, my heart and my only supply of happiness and oxygen which I will die for in every single bad scenario that might be happening on this mission just to keep her alive because she was an angel in disguise as a person in human form to me.

"Ambrose and Tristan, no matter what happens when we get in there but please me that you will always stay by her side to help keep her safe"I begged them to look after her.

Everyone else was heading over to the abandoned building to set the plan into place for us all to immediately catch those men inside of the building whilst I was making sure that nobody else leaves her side to keep her protected from any harm as she walks up to me to pull me in a hug to try to convince me that she will be alright in there especially when she was surrounded with police men, ours friends and me. We pulled apart from each other but I let my lips slightly brush against her lips before I gently caressed her face and then pulled her back into a kiss for five minutes until we were walking inside the building now.