Chapter three

So many good days often make up for every single one of my hardest days since I was eighteen years old turned to be nineteen years old still stuck in my ways of thinking about life yet I should have known no one on earth could come up with a reaso...

So many good days often make up for every single one of my hardest days since I was eighteen years old turned to be nineteen years old still stuck in my ways of thinking about life yet I should have known no one on earth could come up with a reason for why I was this sad being twenty-something years now that I was reminiscing sadly sitting on a chair out on my front lawn as the summer breeze was flown in the air, and the wind was blowing at my hair whilst I was drinking a cup of lemonade to keep me hydrated throughout today even though I do not know what the definition of what happiness is any more compared to the other people who laughed all day long enjoying themselves.

There was a difference compared to the old me with the new depressing me who is faking it to make it in life when I noticed my mistakes was going away from home was my biggest regret to dream of the wildest dream for my future to be able to succeed never losing focus and then I hit one-speed bumps on the road to succeeding that halted my journey of being able to get the future which I do deserve to have because at the end of the day everyone else deserves to be happy no matter what they had lived through in the past year or so, they should be able to find a soul purpose of finding their light.

A gentle breeze was blowing through my window and then there was a knock on my bedroom door when my crazy super excited best friend Penny came walking into my room.

"Aren't you supposed to be coming over to my house later?" I asked Penelope, confusingly.

She walked over to jump on my bed to hug me when she frowned at me very much not doing anything besides joining my hibernation of pretending to be a grouch before she place her hand on my forehead to check if I was sick and eventually she started to get off my bed to stand up headed toward my wardrobe searching for clothes for me to wear even though she knew that I was feeling like myself today but she never had given up on me.

In addition, we are like two peas in a pod who have been there for each other countless times to be able to stay by the other person side in time of need like this as she was ordering me to get dressed up to meet the girls later on in the afternoon for clothes and stationery shopping for university even if I was more afraid of staying back another year due to the accident that could hinder me by pushing back a year or graduating two years later.

"I decided to come into your room to check if you were still breathing because you had me worried sick for a moment there when you didn't respond to my text messages that I had sent you several hours ago" Penelope said worryingly to me.

We glance at each other for a while before bursting out into random fits of giggling to the point where we were thinking the same thing jointly with Penny sounding like a mum or older sister to me as if I was her lost cause of a child trying to navigate through the world alone, though she was the mother hen in our friendship group as well as being a wonderful friend to me, therefore, I would simply be lost without her due to my lack of motivation to get up in the morning is not easy to find the right strength for it.

Although I think I should probably start going to church every Sunday morning to be on the safe side of spiralling out of control during the day after I had gotten out of the hospital and I started to believe that they were a guardian angel watching over me to keep me safe at all times.

"My phone was on silent because notification keeps popping up on my phone along with the anonymous boy who keeps on texting me." I mentioned to Penelope.

Immediately after those words have come out of my mouth my sister Lola walked into my room meanwhile, Penny, on the other hand, has a stop looking for a pair of shoes for me to wear as they were talking about it, however, they send me to the bathroom to get ready for today shopping as the theme is shopping until you drop all applause for one of Ariana Grande songs called seven rings that Tilly was listening to it must have inspired her to do especially when she quotes the song lyrics sing her favourite part of it.

My other blonde hair friend who lives by the song was somewhat more of an iconic saying that if she wants it then she gets it because of her retail therapy as she claimed it was a great way to get me out of my slump to be involved with the world including an excellent choice for me to cheer myself up again. A new look for a new version of myself would take a tremendous amount of time to get me to begin to feel better in a couple of weeks.