Chapter two

Jet lag is one of the worst things to be in this instant waking up in my bed feeling even more tired not having the best motivation to start my day by sitting down up on my bed when my phone buzzed from getting a text message from Anonymous boy so...

Jet lag is one of the worst things to be in this instant waking up in my bed feeling even more tired not having the best motivation to start my day by sitting down up on my bed when my phone buzzed from getting a text message from Anonymous boy so I decided to respond to this mystery boy to see whatnot it could lead to a way to pastime knowing it was not necessarily a good idea, however, I decided it was a terrific concept to be writing back to whom was messaging me because God forbid something bad might happen to me by doing so, I would like to live my life enjoying it rather than just having a dull moment in each day.

Furthermore, I picked up my phone thinking not knowing if this was ever going to put me into more danger than I already had been in a couple of years ago. Also I have learned my lesson about never crying on the road or sleeping when driving myself to places where I would like to go next.

LG: Good morning, beautiful.

Me: Who are you?

LG: Since you cannot remember me then I will tell and take you a list of all the places where I met you.

Me: I hardly ever doubt that we have been anywhere together.

LG: Have some faith in me!

Me: Alright, I think have been cutting into the third quarter of my time talking to you In the morning.

LG: See you later, love.

"I know it was going to be fun talking to a stranger" I muttered underneath my breath.

A proper start to my day was a nice morning routine of taking a hot scorching shower to easily smooth my muscles, then getting out of the shower to brush my teeth and next putting on my makeup to hide the fact that I have bags underneath my eyes from the nightmare of the car crashed in the past, but I want to keep it there forever no matter how much I had tried to escape from it. The memory has seemed to find a way to haunt me for life turning itself into a recurring nightmare to remind me of my mistake and I do pay the price for it every single day of my life because of a lack of focus caused by my stinking cheating and lying ex-boyfriend.

Afterwards, I was able to walk down the stairs to be having breakfast with my family when I saw my older brother walking through the room at the same time as our parents are acting very suspicious as in being too quiet before I began to suspect that they were hiding something behind their back to prevent me from getting a chance to see what it was.

"I did not get the chance to say to you that I am so glad to have you back home, Lana" Lola, my sister to me.

Everyone else was being suss in this house for instance, which was my siblings are trying to get along with each other as well as asking me multiple questions to distract from mum and dad walking through the room until hearing an animal bark whilst I was chatting to my older brother during knowing my sister was trying to cover it up by convincing that it was only her coughing.