Chapter thirty-five

The bed has empty, cold and there wasn't anyone to cuddle with right beside me as I quickly open my eyes to notice that there was a note on the bed along with some rose petals on the floor so I decided to gather up some more clues about where he c...

The bed has empty, cold and there wasn't anyone to cuddle with right beside me as I quickly open my eyes to notice that there was a note on the bed along with some rose petals on the floor so I decided to gather up some more clues about where he could be in his apartment by reading his notes each time that I found one sticking to the walls of our apartment halls, therefore, I take it off the wall to read it out to help me think more clearly since it was only six am in the morning which means that my brain needs more time to function as all the wheel keep turning and spinning in my mind.

Secondly, I think I can crack down on what the next couple of clues were as I was getting ready after taking a shower and daily routine then I started getting dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans, his gigantic top tucked into my jeans, a pair of black boots and my leather jacket with my naturally curly hair down my back in curls furthermore, once I was ready to figure out these clues I planed out that he was in the middle of the kitchen making breakfast for the two of us yet he wasn't there because all that was inside the kitchen was a plate of pancakes and a note on the table to read my scavenger hunt next clues.

"What is something smaller than a bus but it can take to travel anywhere else you want to go on the road?" I mumbled out loud to myself.

Hmmm, it can't be an aeroplane or boat since they don't travel on the road so the only answer to this question was a car, I thought to myself as I was too busy enjoying the breakfast that he had made for me this morning taking small bites of it in my mouth when my phone vibrated to a message from a friend of mine who was Cynthia.

Tia: Now that you have figured out this clue, how about you take a nice walk to the place where you realise that Layton was your anonymous messenger?

Me: he has gotten you involved in this scavenger hunt too huh?

Tia: yeah but it all for a great reason and you will soon see that in the end! Good luck!

Heading out of his apartment to walk to the place where I realise that he was my anonymous messenger was the bistro I had went to order  milkshake with my friends who were so excited to hear about a guy that was messaged as we were all sitting down on our table whilst thinking who was this guy until I saw him walking inside the cafe when I handed my phone over to my friends to read the initials of his on my phone to soon realise that it was his initials all this time especially when I started to remember what he name was by matching it up with my blond haired best friend Penelope initials which was P.G and her brother was L.G that made all the dots to began to start connecting in my head.

Once I had gotten to the cafeI had pushed the open when walking inside heading towards the entrance of the cafe to ask the owner of this finest establishment if they were anyone else who I knew had come inside her cafe or if they had seen any clue for my scavenger hunt was in here as the owner Jackie said "oh, why don't you check out the table over there where your friends and you have always sit at?" She pointed towards the window table and wished me good luck with the scavenger hunt.