Chapter thirty-eight

She deserves a lot of great things in the world and at the same time I would be happy to see her smile every single day just to let me know that she was never going to lack anything or lose anyone else in her life, but I was a fool to let her go b...

She deserves a lot of great things in the world and at the same time I would be happy to see her smile every single day just to let me know that she was never going to lack anything or lose anyone else in her life, but I was a fool to let her go back last year, and I'm making sure that I never made the same mistake again because she was the most important woman in my life who saw me more than just popular athletes, beyond my good looks to see me who I was.

Sometimes life gives you a second chance to win back your other half or a chance to learn from your mistake to redo the past to heal up all of her beauty scars even when she doubts herself it hurts me to see that she doesn't know how much potential she has to be someone great and everyone else in the world can see it what see in her.

My friends and I were all sitting down on the bench talking about memories of our first day playing around on the football field together, our first pranks on the other team and so on that we had come to realise that we were just like one huge family and we will continue to always be there for each other despite the ups and downs in life.

"Guys, I want to give you a present but I just don't know what else to give her other than jewellery and flowers-"

Garrett interjected, " why don't you just give her a gift from the heart?" he paused for a minute or two while Aaron summed up "ooo I got an idea, why don't you sing her a song because you both reconnected through music."

Some people wait forever to find the perfect soulmate for them even if searching for a while, only to find a home for their hearts but there was no other keeper of my heart other than my angel Lana who has been the only one for me and no one else can change the way that I love her too because, besides her silky smooth Brunette hair, the way her eyes lit up whenever she was delighted by the simplest things in life or her strength to make past the last few months was incredibly motivational.

I didn't care about which place can we get married as long as I have my girl by my side then I would be the happiest man alive to have her as mine.

"She's been my girlfriend since I first started to see her in a different light for seven years now, and her birthday was coming up too" I explained to Colin.

Continuously racking up our minds in search of a new idea that we were going to give my girlfriend/ fiance for her birthday so that she didn't think that we completely forgot about her birthday until I realized that I have gotten her an ice cream machine, a coffee machine and a scrapbook of our favourite time together, however, she deserves more than this, therefore, I have the best idea to get a necklace of an infinity sign with a music note next to it as my search online continue to be useful for thirty minutes to find the best gift for her.

Furthermore, I have written this on a birthday card:

To my dove,

I would have been lost if I didn't have you because only you can give me the strength to fight off all of our demons in our darkest night and I've been thinking about all the things that I can live without and you are not one of them because I didn't know what to do if I didn't have you.