Chapter twenty one

Waking up in the middle of the morning around nine fifty am in bed alone being surrounded by blankets not sure where he went off to as I picked up a note that he left on the bed which reads

Dear my angel,

I don't have much time to stay here for the next twenty-four hours so please meet me in the kitchen where I have made a variety of different types of food for breakfast for you to enjoy and I couldn't think about leaving you here on your own without having to say goodbye to you.

Knowing how much you hate saying goodbye to people who you love so much and I decided to try to change it into a see you later.

The idea of fake dating felt real to me and I couldn't bear to see any other guy who wasn't me have you in their arms around you because it made me feel sick to my stomach!

You are everything I could have wanted and never in a million years would I have thought that I would be this lucky enough to have you be mine.

Yours truly,
Your favourite boy
Layton Greer.

There was my favourite man who standing in the kitchen plating up food on the table for me to eat wearing a black apron saying kiss the chefs even though I must admit that it was so obvious that he would buy an apron which say it and he was standing in the middle of the kitchen playing music in the background not knowing that I was watching him the whole time dancing to the pony song that was in magic Mike one or two but I couldn't keep quiet whilst watching him as I burst into tears laughing as I was cheering for him to continue to keep on dancing.

"Why don't you think of my dance moves, my angel?" he asked me, not even being embarrassed by me catching him dancing around the kitchen floor.

However, he walked over to me trying to make me feel like dancing with him as he turned off the oven to begin to start dancing on the dance floor since I was shaking my head walking over to my breakfast because I was so hungry after yesterday if you know what I mean by it was pulsating and amazing of course, especially when he paid attention to my needs.

After I had finished eating my breakfast I was able to make a comment on his dance moves by claiming that I had seen better moves than that t him also I told him my dance moves was way better than his as I change the song that was playing on the radio to a more upbeat song for a while I was just warming up before washing my hands to keep them clean.

"I mean I might have seen better dance moves than that, Greer" I said to him.

Funnily, he challenged me to a dance battle in which he said " oh I am so going to make you eat those words, love".

We were both laughing and dancing around the kitchen table seeing who was the better dancer out of the two of us during pulling out our greatest moves of all time together and we were like two twin flames without the fire burning out when we were just enjoying ourselves in each other company was the best feeling ever to let down our hair as well as being ourselves avoiding the weight of the world on our shoulders, furthermore, I felt a pure bliss of happiness wishing for this moment to never be over because i always thought that we would spend the rest of our lives together.