Chapter eighteen

I was standing in the middle of the kitchen drinking a glass of water flipping through old photos on my phone whilst waiting for my red velvet cupcakes to be done in the oven by being busy when our song played on my phone now, everything was blurr...

I was standing in the middle of the kitchen drinking a glass of water flipping through old photos on my phone whilst waiting for my red velvet cupcakes to be done in the oven by being busy when our song played on my phone now, everything was blurred to me as well as other side effects of having puzzles pieces of my memories return to in a blink of an eye causing me to have a headache, therefore, I accidentally dropped my glass cup on the floor not getting over the previous flashback come flooding in my head that made me crumble down on the floor.

Somehow I was able to gather up all of my strength to get through the aching part of the side of my head when my best friend, Penny come rushing straight into our share kitchen taking the cupcakes out of the oven also off the gas before she tended to my aid pulled me into a hug soon after that all the other girls help us clean up the mess on the floor because they were afraid of what could happen if I tidy up the mess myself even if I was looking presentable sitting down on the floor like this but for some reason, it oddly enough feels so calming too.

"You don't have to tell me about what caused you to have a mental breakdown but only if you want to, okay," said Penelope.

It wasn't a mental breakdown but it was?

Gradually, nodded my head to what Penny said to me, relieving some of my favourite memories of the past few years crying happily knowing that I remembered the first utterly beautiful moment of silence during recognizing how I feel about him even though we agreed to finally properly starts dating each other since I was excited to tell him about my recent discovery of me getting a part of my memory returning to back to me again.

Furthermore, Cynthia was trying to ring Aaron on her phone waiting patiently for him to pick up the phone a few minutes later, all of the boys come over to our kitchen barring gifts except for one particular boy who I was thinking about in the back of my mind pushing back on my disappointment of not seeing him here, I breathe in and out then, I was faking a smile for everyone else in the room to believe me when I say I was alright now.

"I find it hard to believe that some of my childhood memories have come back and with the aftermath of it was a headache which felt like something was drilling into my head" I explained to Penelope.

We celebrated the return of me getting my memory restored in my mind by drinking a few cups of hot chocolate and eating my homemade cupcakes next we have a plan to have a movie marathon later on today so it would give us time to buy snacks, gathered up our favourite collection of movies including coming back here on time moreover, I decided to take a look at getting a job in a bakery on Bakersfield when I was walking around for a while, but I stopped by McDonald to grab a bite to eat then I saw him standing around from the corner of my eye talking to someone else who I don't know in an intense conversation.

His eyes caught my eye in a walking distance from McDonald to the shop next to it, on the right side other than that he looks very stressed out there, rushing his hand through his hair not to mention his red bloodshot eyes are looking like he hasn't been getting any sleep in yet another reason why I was so worried about him being unkempt in his whole appearance was completely different from what he usually less dishevelled and more importantly handsome even if he still does look good enough to beat every single guy in our on-campus, regardless of whether he can pull it off or not. This situation felt very off to me anyway, I will wait for him to finish off his chat there.