Part 21- A Wrong Accusation

Possible TW: This chapter contains blatant racism along with some homophobia. NONE OF THE CHARACTERS THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN. Growing up in Pennsylvania that was not in the city, I have witnessed this type of behavior a lot.

It felt right to be laying in a bed next to Daisy. We had a nice dinner for Valentines Day, and we went back to the hotel room that we got for the night.

I wanted to have sex so badly...but I'm almost too mentally and physically exhausted.

I felt awful for thinking that. But it was the truth. I honestly just wanted to spend time with Daisy.

She had her arm around me as we laid on the bed together.

Daisy spoke. "Cassidy, I am so sorry. I feel awful saying this because I want you. I've been wanting you like crazy. And I know we have this hotel room together. But I'm-"

"Exhausted? Same." I looked up at Daisy.

She gave me a relieved smile. "Hey, I might wake up randomly though at like 4 am and be horny."

"So we'll fuck then." I moved my head up slightly and gave Daisy a kiss on the cheek.

We laid together in silence for a while- it was a comfortable silence. I could feel Daisy's chest going up and down as I laid my head on it.

She then said, randomly, "I think Rachael did it."

I looked up at her, startled. "What?"

She looked down at me. "I think Rachael killed Mila."

I lifted my head off Daisy's chest, sat up on the bed, and looked at her.

"What makes you say that?" I asked her.

"Something is off about her. She's just...kind of creepy? I know she keeps to herself and that's fine if she's super introverted. But she's just odd. I get the creeps whenever she's around." Daisy said, looking at me. "It's one of those things that's hard to describe, but something just doesn't feel right."

I hadn't told Daisy about the notebook. And about the affair between Mila and Rachael. How I knew those two pieces of information.

But I trusted Daisy.

"Your instincts aren't off." I said, looking at Daisy. Her eyes widened.

"Do you know something?" she asked me.

"I found a notebook...before Christmas. I've contacted the police about it. Rachael was tracking what seemed like Mila's every move. She was stalking her." I said, my heart pounding.

Daisy's eyed widened even more. "What the fuck?"

"I didn't get to the end of the notebook. Rachael caught me looking at it."

"Oh my god. What did she say?" Daisy put her hand on mine.

"She basically threatened me that I couldn't let anyone know."

Daisy let out a deep breath, "If I didn't already have reason to feel weird living with her. I'll fuck her up if she does anything to you." she then frowned and shook her head, "Why would she be stalking Mila?"

"This part is kind of weird. I mean- it's all fucking weird. But her and Mila were...having a sexual affair."

"You're kidding me." Daisy looked at me, "Rachael and Mila were fucking?"

"I am definitely not kidding."

"You know, Mila would tell me about her weird roommate last year. I would tell her to give her a chance. Guess she was giving her a chance more than I thought." Daisy shook her head again.