Chapter 1

After Vegas was shot the only thing he heard was Pete's crying fading away...He woke up in his room confused, because he clearly remembers being shot and yet he doesn't feel any pain. Better yet he takes a look at his body and sees no sings of bullets. It was as if he dreamt about the whole situation.

-What the fuck?

That was all he could mumble at that moment. He got up, put some clothes on and left his room. Looking around and thinking what is going on because everyone seemed to be calm. Then he sees his father. Now he was absolutely sure that he's going crazy. Father greeted him like usual, with a fake smile on his face. Vegas tried to do the same, and it seemed like it worked.

Vegas ran back to his room and took a look at his phone. Now all he could think about was seeing Pete. Since he didn't have his number he thought maybe Porsche could help... Weird... He also didn't have Porsches number. Next thing he hears is a knock on the door. One of the bodyguards informed him that him, Macau and his father were supposed to go to the Main Family's mansion.

Immediately taking this as a chance, Vegas leaves the room and heads towards the garage.

Minutes later they reach their destination, and only now Vegas realizes that he's having a déjà vu... They drive inside the building, he gets out of his car...

And then there he is... He sees Pete standing next to Porsche and whispering something to him. He could not believe his eyes. He finally remembers. This already happened, but the first time he arrived that day he was too focused on Porsche.

Now the only person he wanted to see was Pete. He went past them smiling to Pete. He wanted to hug him more than anything in the world, but seeing Pete's reaction to his arrival Vegas concluded that he either went back in time or he's just going crazy.

Next thing he hears is Porsche asking Pete who Vegas smiled at?

This is going to he interesting... Vegas didn't panic nor was he scared. Right now he didn't even care about what his father was saying to him while they all sat around that big ass table. He was thinking of what he's supposed to do. Should he just do what he did the first time or should he change something?
One thing he was sure about was that he's never going to torture Pete. Even if it comes to him capturing Pete, he's not going to lay a finger on him.

Technically right now Macau is supposed to come here with his head being injured...
Aaaand there he comes.
Everything happens exactly the same.

It ends with Kinn choking Porsche and after that Vegas takes Macau and leaves.
By the end of the day his father tells him to go watch after Porsche. When Vegas asks why would they need to do that, his father snaps at him and tells him to do what he says.

Vegas silenty goes to his room. He remembers that after this he'll go to the Main Family mansion once again in the morning because of some stuff and that he's going to have a small talk with Porsche.

Vegas lays down and as he keeps on thinking how to approach Pete naturally, he falls asleep...