Chapter 25

Vegas was now standing in front of his father. He listened to him spit those nasty words about him right at his face. And although he was a bit drunk he still managed to put his poker face. Usually when Kan screamed at him like that he'd feel like a child trapped in the cell. But not anymore.

He was tired of this whole shit. He didn't interrupt him, letting his father call him names and how much of a disappointment Vegas is. Thinking he was finally done, Vegas turned around to head to his room, but then his father continued:

-Not only you are a disappointment, you are acting just like your whore mother.

Vegas slowly turned back around and calmly said:

-...you cheated on her. Multiple times. And she's the whore?

-Yes. She was. I've never regretted anything in my life as much as I regret ever marrying that bitch. And you? You're just a fuckin fag-

Vegas punched his father across the face. He didn't do it because of what his father said about him but because he called his mother a whore and a bitch. Vegas wasn't planning on tolerating Kan saying anything bad about mom. His father lost balance and fell down. Vegas then kept punching him in the face, saying:

-You ruined my fuckin life. I was always doing everything you told me to. You fuckin used me for your benefit and never treated me like your son. I wouldn't have become the shit of a person I am today if it wasn't for you.

-You're a fuckin loser. You can never win against Kinn.

-I'm not talking about Kinn right now! This is about you and what YOU'RE doing!

-Ungrateful son of a bitch.

-Good to know you aknowledge the fact that you're a bitch.

Even with his face being beaten up, Kan still had the energy to insult his son. Vegas was already tired. He wanted to keep beating up his father but unfortunately Nop and other bodyguards interfered and stopped him. He did tell Kim that he's not going to kill his father but at the moment the idea sounded very tempting.

But he tried to stop himself from thinking that. As awful as that sounds he was still his father and part of him still loved him, although he knew damn well that Kan didn't deserve it. Not one bit. He will stop his father but not by killing him.

Vegas:

-Put him in the basement and handcuff him there.

Nop:

-What? But sir...

Vegas took out his gun and pointed it right at Nop's forhead saying:

-Either you do it... Or you'll meet your grandparents in hell after I pull the goddamn trigger, you hear me?

Nop was too afraid of Vegas to object:

-As you wish Mr. Vegas.

The other bodyguards ran up to Nop to help him take Kan to the basement. Kan was awake but he couldn't talk nor move properly so it was easy for them to take him downstairs and hamdcuff him.

Vegas was sitting on the couch when he heard another bodyguard step inside the house and sprint towards him. He then stood in front of Vegas, put his hands behind his back and his posture straightened up before he said:

-Sir, there's someone from the Main Family here. Says he wants to talk to you. Should I let him in?

-No. Tell him to leave, I'm not in the mood to have a conversation with anyone right now.

-Mr. Vegas it's one of those bodyguards which were sent when you were handling Italians. The 3 of them even stayed the night here.

Vegas's first thought was: Pete??