Chapter 24

Vegas, Kim and Kinn left the building. All three of them drank after telling Kim the whole story. They just silently kept ordering more alcohol. Good thing Kinn called Big in advance so he arrived in one of the Main Family's cars. He was smoking while leaning on the car. As soon as he saw the Theerapanyakul siblings, he put out the cigarette and straightened his posture.

Big narrowed his eyes and saw that Kim and Vegas were holding Kinn. He was barely walking. Seemed like he was asleep. Once they reached the car, Big opened the door and helped them lay Kinn down in the backseat.

Big:

-Did something happen? Is Mr. Kinn okay?

Kim:

-Yeah, he just drank too much. Don't worry.

Vegas and Kim looked at each other and started giggling like morons.

Big:

-?

Kim:

-Well, Kinn's not the only one who drank too much.

Then Kim and Vegas bursted out laughing.

Big:

-Yeah... I can see that...

Vegas:

-Anyway, take Anakinn home. I got some business to do.

Kim:

-You mean WE got some business to do.

Big:

-Huh? Mr. Kim I thought both you and Mr. Kinn are coming with me. I could take you to your house and then-

Kim:

-Wait. Actually that's a good idea. Hey Vegas, come sit in the car.

Vegas:

-Noo, I need to head back home.

Kim:

-We'll take you. Come on.

Kim made Vegas sit next to Kinn in the back of the car, while he himself sat at the passenger sit next to Big. Big was speechless, wondering since when these three hang out together. He didn't ask any more questions though, he just started the car.

Kim:

-Take me and Vegas to my place first, then take Kinn back home.

Big:

-Yes sir.

Vegas didn't hear them because he was busy fighting off sleeping Kinn whom was trying to snuggle Vegas's lap. He was murmuring Porsche's name and Vegas was about to slap the shit out of him.

Vegas:

-Yo, get off of me you fucker!

Kim looked back and smiled at the sight of Vegas struggling. He took out his phone and turned the camera on, taking a few pictures of Kinn's and Vegas's battle. It all felt natural. Yeah, Kinn and Vegas still wanted to kill each other, but it wasn't the type of hatred and annoyance as before. Didn't mean they'd be best buddies but at least for now it really felt like they were just ordinary cousins hanging out together and getting on each other's nerves.

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at Kim's place. Vegas got out of the car thinking he has arrived to his home but then he looked around and said:

-Kim.

-What?

-I think you and Big have problems with coordination. We're at the wrong place.