Chapter 30

Vegas:

-I can't lose you nor my brother. Please...

Pete's face finally softened. But he had rather sad expression on him right now. He rubbed his eyes, thinking of what to say. Both Porsche and Vegas were patient enough to let Pete do that.

Pete took out his second gun. Before he could do anything else, Kim walked back into the warehouse practically screaming:

-What is the meaning of this?!

Everyone's eyes reverted to Kim, watching as he was getting closer to them. He then ignored Vegas and Porsche and just got on his knee in front of Korn, aggressively grabbing him by his shirt:

-That wasn't our deal, what the hell are you doing?!

Korn:

-There are some things that are inevitable, Kim.

Kim:

-So you involve Porchay?! I went against Vegas for you because I wanted Porchay to be safe! Not for him to be held at a fucking gunpoint!

Korn didn't even look like he was sorry, that's what pissed Kim off more. His father kept his emotionless face and didn't say anything. It felt like Kim would kill him himself if he opened his mouth right now.

Kim let go of his father's shirt and slowly got up, looking down on his father. Finally he looked at Porsche and then at Vegas. Kim was concerned as of why Porsche didn't have any kind of reaction after hearing him go feral because of his little brother.

Porsche:

-Oh don't worry, Vegas and Pete enlightened me already. Just so you know, you go anywhere near my brother, I'll tear you apart.

Kim:

-You can do that after we leave this place. Right now I should be the last person you gotta be concerned about.

Vegas:

-He's right. Cut the crap. I'm tired of this shit show.

Kim:

-Father... just... tell them to release Chay.

Korn smirked. Both Vegas and Porsche wanted to smack that stupid grin off of his face. The warehouse was suddenly ambushed by bunch of other Main Family's bodyguards. They all circled up around Korn and pointed their guns at Porsche, Vegas, Kim and Pete.

Two bodyguards were seen to drag Macau and Porchay in as well. They put them down on their knees and yet again pointed their guns at the boys.

Korn:

-Just give it up. We can all still turn around and leave this place. No one has to get hurt. You keep your family safe and I leave all of you alone, forgetting whatever it was that happened today between us.

The guys didn't have a choice but to back off. What surprised the four of them is that Kinn stood next to them, not Korn.

Korn:

-Don't do anything stupid son. Come here.

Kinn:

-No.

Pol, Arm and Big were terrified of what they were about to do. But they still had enough guts to leave the circle and stand beside Pete and Porsche. They weren't doing it for the Main Family, they were doing it for their friends.

Korn:

-So be it.

Korn was about to turn around to leave but Vegas said: