Chapter 22

Kim was staring into the void while sitting on the couch. Being smart and easily understanding anything didn't help in this situation. Kinn was waiting for a reaction and Vegas? He honestly didn't care much.

Vegas:

-Why am I waisting my time here again?

Kinn:

-Just... Let him process that.

Kim:

-... Well, one thing I know is you guys wouldn't pull a prank on me purely because you hate each other and that would sound absurd?

Vegas:

-Why does that sound like you're not sure.

Kim:

-I just... kind of wish it was a prank. If it was just you, I'd believe you're trying to screw me over but Kinn? I don't think he would lie like this.

Vegas:

-... Reasonable. Anyway, you in?

Kim:

-Just let me sum up the whole thing. So you guys both time-travelled, both changed some events and now both of you need help because you guys are worried something worse might happen.

Kinn and Vegas looked at each other first and then both looked at Kim, approvingly nodding.

Kinn:

-Basically. Well that's not the entire story but it will do for now.

Kim:

-No. If you guys want me in, then I'll need to hear the whole thing. I need all the details and dates of the events that happened and what you did instead of certain actions. Once you guys will, I'll help you.

Vegas:

-Oh great...

Kinn:

-Okay, we will. But I think it's better to do that somewhere else.

Kim knew why his older brother wanted to change the location for their discussion. Better safe than sorry.

Vegas:

-Your brother will fill you in. I need to head back home.

Kim:

-There's something more important that this right now?

Vegas:

-None of your business.

Kinn:

-Vegas, this is a serious matter, whatever it is deal with it immediately. I'll send you the address of a place where we'll decide to go.

Vegas wasn't planning on explaining to them WHY he needed to head back home. He had no idea if his father was still unconscious after he knocked him out. The bodyguards were informed to let Vegas know if he wakes up but there were no notifications from them, meaning he's still sleeping.

Vegas:

-Fine.

After saying that, he left the room. His bike was parked not so far from the Main Family's house. He put the helmet on and drove to his own home.

Kinn and Kim decided to continue the whole conversation with Vegas all together but there was one thing Kim wanted to ask his brother without Vegas being the witness, since he still didn't trust him. Not like he trusted anyone at all, but whatever.

Kim:

-Has anything bad happened regarding Porsche's little brother?

Kinn: