Chapter 3

The Cold chocolate shake hit my lips and I was in heaven, I sat in-between Connor and Jonny as we waited for others to arrive. I quickly freshen up my make up let me hair down and changed into Jeans and a blouse. We were deep in conversation about mine and Jonnys date here before I got with Liam. Connor pleaded with me to go out with Jonny just to shut him up so Johnny would stop bothering him everyday for the first year Johnny kept asking Connor to give Johnnys number to me, after a month of the rejection I decided to give him a shot as he wasn't going to quit. He took me to shakes and it was all going well until Johnny slipped up and called me his ex girlfriends name oh and knocked the shake down my dress as his big leg hit the table leg knocking the cool liquid into a whirl pool into my lap. To this day I cant see the Moon racker shake without getting a shudder in my whole body. We spoke hands and said it was better if we stayed friends, Jonny also begged for me not to say how the date truly went.Between blissful slurps my phone was vibrating at me. Liam has been messaging me none stop after I saw him bat today but I have ignored him. Olivia said I should block him and I probably should but one single thread in me wants to remane the person that sees all the good in people.

Liam: Eve please xx

Liam: I miss you honey

A sickly sweet nickname he gave me, which has put me of the syrupy liquid for life.

I begin typing a reply but thankfully Johnny saw and slammed my phone down for me on the table. God know I could kiss him for saving me from a huge mistake I didnt want to open the can of worms again. I put all the happy memories I shared with him and stopped to think about why I broke it off with him. 

We stopped in mid sentence as the guys came filling in through the door with a mix of the cheer team to, I was glad when I saw Olivias face in the mix of the large gaints. She quickly slid in the booth looking down at the menu, James hoovered over the table waiting for her order "Any body else need a top of" we all shook our heads even though Johnny was slurping hard at his straw. Abel sat in the booth oppisiste with the twins They where bombarding him with more questions, where was he from, how long is he playing rugby for. Two shakes and a pizza later Abel was still the bright shiny new toy. The twins talked more then me and Olivia on a good day and that was saying something. Johnny had his arm around my shoulder I enjoyed the warmth thet came with it. He whispered "He's been looking at you this whole time" I leant my head of his shoulder "mmm sure sure" I swirled my glass trying to see if there was any more I could scape with my spoon. Johnnys finger tilted my chin up so my eyes had direct view of Abel. Johnny was right he was staring straight at me, his eyes watching me like a stalker. I didnt feel on edge at the menacing glare. His attention went from me and to the sound of heels clicking on the tile floor. Little miss queen be walked in. Courtney slid her self into Ables booth. She didn't waste her time in finding out all the rumours about him. Or creating ones of her own no doubt, just to scare of any competition. I looked up catching a glimpse of Abel, Jonny was right he was tapping the glass and looking at me. Maybe if I had perfect curls, sun kissed skin and loaded with cash maybe I might get a man like him. My Family weren't hard of but it was a penny compared to her family fortune.

The rest of the time I sat and watched Courtney flirt with Abel pouting her full lips at him and was very cleaver on how she sucked the straw. She might as well of been giving a blow job demonstration the way her pink lips wrapped around the plastic tube, She put her hands on Abel thigh and stroked it while she drank her shake. Johnny got up to go to the bathroom and I suddenly missed the shield I had from the view. I kept my body turned and tried my best to keep my thoughts on the topic of conversation. Olivia asked me if I good get her another shake and I gladly accepted to be away from the terrible flirting that I could hear coming from her pink lips.

"One Strawberry dream please oh and a blueberry muffin" I slid her the money "Thank you Hannah" "No problem Eve" she went to make my order "Come here a lot?" I spun around on the stool "Yes" My foot started to tap on the metal bar. "Well done on the run today little rabbit". I had never been referred to a rabbit before. "What position do you play?" Wanting to change the subject quick "right wing back" I smiled like I knew what he was talking about. Hannah passed me my order. Cortney came up brushing her perfectly polished nails along his Back. "Come on lets go party " he put some coins in the tip jar leant into me nearly touching my face "Later princess"

Again with the nickname.

After four shakes and more cake to sink a ship we all scrambled into the trucks and where back at the house. The party was booming, people scattered the front yard neon strings lighting up their bodies.

I helped Connors switch rooms, James quickly put his boxes in the kitchen as he didnt want to get disturbed if Olivia would let him get lucky tonight. The party was in full swing we had to snake our way through the dancing rowdy students. Which was tricky balancing the boxes. Rave music wasn't my jam so I had no clue at who or what was playing. People where in the pool to on different animal inflatables Connors had a private bedroom which was a huge plus. "Looks like your party schedule just got bigger" James room was down the hall, he was too busy with Olivia to help. By the time we had finished we both slumped on the bed. "Shit I'm missing a box, Eve do you mind its in the kitchen" I rolled my eyes at him before braving going back downstairs. The fifteen rugby boys didnt scare me ,ost of them sore me as a little sis but me and parties never go well, most of the people had left or where starting to sprawl out on the sofas. Abel was there with Courtney sat across his lap sucking on a bright pink Lolli pop. He shifted her off when he saw me. I searched for the box in the kitchen, James tucked one away full of Connors gothic novels. God it was heavy as I lifted it in my arms, I turned to leave but stopped by the brick wall standing infront of me. "Need a hand Princess" Abel stood sipping his drink leaning on the counter top "Nope, you get back to blondie don't want her getting lonely" I patted him on the shoulder. "Oh Abel" "Yes princess" why do you call me that" He smiled and went back to the main party. He is starting to get under my skin.

I plonked the box down onto Connors desk he was watching one of his horror films that always gave me a chill. It was way to late to be walking back by the time the killer got found. Plus I couldn't move Connor off me, Connor was snoring his head off and taking up most of the bed in a star fish position I turned off the TV set an alarm. Found a small space for me to sleep next to Connor pulled as much as the cover as I could and drifted off.