Chapter 38

Our blissful moment was rudely interrupted by his phones going of he ignored the first call, as I lay on his chest still coming back down from heaven even though what we just did belonged in hell,I thought he was going the words run rabbit run but instead her said the three words containing eight letters every girl wants to hear. Once I said the words that I loved him he completely consumed me body and soul. His hands where like well oiled machines working over every sensitive part of my body, he was most surprised that I wasn't wearing any panties, he chuckled a deep chuckle and slightly licked his lips, He picked me up so I could wrap my legs around him and he walked me over to the wall in-between the shovels he pressed me up agasint it, completely covering my neck with kisses sucks and nips, before he put me down, he kicked my legs apart and spun me around. Before I could catch my breath I was bent over Mrs Smith desk, His fingers grabbed my hem and hitched my dress up showing of my arse ripe for his taking it is still saw now, probably with a nice pink handprint on. He loved marking me in anyway he can. Three times he spanked me. Each one getting harder slapping across my cheek, I counted with him one for not telling him that I was walking around bare, two for the fact he had easier access to my cunt and he had no clue the third just to make each cheek look identical. My man was a man of order things just being so. When he was happy with his handy work, I felt the fabric fall back down, he leaned over me kissed the back of my neck all the while his fingers got the zipper and started to unzip the dress, there I was breathless and wanting his touch on me, I was soon topless with my tits on the cold desk. I had to pinch myself if I had the use of my hands, here I I was just bent over there with my mask and heals on, I peered around wanteing to marvel at my man in all black but my face got pinned back into place, he was unbuttoning his shirt. It was silent in the room and my whole body was electric with the fear of being caught along with pure sensation of what was about to happen. There are a couple of things I learnt that make him tick. Being in control was one of them the other was me obeying everything he commented without hesitation. I heard his belt thwack in his hands he would always strike it in his palm once but instead of it crossing over the handprint to create more of an imprint the leather strap came around my neck and he had looped it in his hand so he could pull it tighter if needed. He would always have a vivid imagination and with dreamland living up to exceptions we always came up with new things to try. "No where to run Rabbit, you are mine, you have been mine ever since I laid my eyes on you" I whimpered at the thought. He pulled me up slightly using the strain of the belt it was already tight around my neck his fingers started to pump into me, with easy. He cupped my cunt holding his hands there my body started to move wanting him to start again. "Wet aren't we" I rocked again on his hand and he slid one digit in slow, painfully slow. "no man will ever touch you again" I moaned, he breskfully slapped my cunt. "Who do you belong to?" I rolled my head back "You" he let out a small hum in his throat "Such a good girl" He rubbed my cunt. "You're beautiful Eve" every movement he could use with his fingers he did. Over and over again my body was screaming for him. His filthy words, the way he used my cunt to bring me to the edge then stop just before, it made my toes curl on ends in such an amazing way my whole body was craving him wanted to be made his right here where it all started. "you will be crying my name princess" He breathed heavy again "I will make you beg for me to fuck you" His hand came over me, it slammed into the desk above my head. Inunison of his hard cock slamming into me, I cried out not in pain but pleasure as the whole length of him was burried deep inside this is what I wanted I was needed for him and boy did he use it to his advantage, I had no care if anyone would walk in on us, it was dark up here he left the light of and the dark side is only highlighted by the glow of the moon. The theme of the prom was right moonlight masaqrade indeed. Again he would thrust into me not letting up even when the books and potted plant on the desk where shaking near the edge, I started to move my hands that where on the side of the desk clenching the edge, god his cock could work every inch of me. I whimpered crying out as the build up was rising in me. His large hand moved my hands from the side of the desk grabbing my wrists right together keeping them pinned to my back at first it was uncorftable, but after a moment I got used to the new position. My legs where starting to go dead. They started to move and shake, even I now any safe words of me tapping out would stop him. Able was a man of very few words and he spoke to me most when he fucked me like this. I was so soaked around his dick by the second ogasom I was amazed I still managed to stand, barely my legs where week, He pull out of me and let the leather loosen around my neck. He suddenly scopped his arm around my waist and I was moved around to my front, my chest was heaving long breaths my chest muscles moving up and down he grabbed my ankles and moved them around his neck. He finally took of his mask and I could fully see the devil awake in his eyes, I wonder how long he had been looking at me with such lust. I moved my head back to the wood to one side, his hand glided down my chest his fingers pinching my nipples and holding them for a long time before quickly letting go, the sharp short moment of pain was intense. All the while his head of his dick was at my entrance I did my best to move wanting to feel more of him but his self control was better then mine. "Please...." I sighed "Please Able" He licked his lips. He was a sight to see my heels where slightly pressed into the top of his shoulders and he moved down a little not worrying about the end digging into his skin. I moved my ankles back around his neck. "Able please...." He smiled enjoying seeing me this way helpless, needey and wanting him. 'Able please fuck me" His grip on my ankles was firm and he started back his sweet evil movements. He came in me after a couple more deep thrusts and my whole body sagged he dropped my ankles and I couldn't feel my legs, I propped myself up onto my elbows getting readjusted. I was now sat naked on the wood looking at him our clothes everywhere, he was a handsome sight he stared at me, He stepped one step "Open your mouth" His hand gripped my chin and stroked it with his thumb. I parted my lips and bent my head down. I stayed where I was told, the flavours of us was salty and sweet a great combination, I sucked at the head a little which made him pant, his eyes where swimming already with more devilish thoughts of what he could do to me. Part of me wanted to find out part of me already knows.

Chapter 37