Chapter 23

Sitting in the stands waiting for second half to start and my voice is already giving up on me. I have asked Olivia every second if my number looks good. She has given up responding I wish I took a shot of Abels face when he saw me this morning as I got on the bus. "I might have to sit you on my lap to hide how hard my dick is for you right now" He didnt have to ask me twice I moved my self onto him and playfully moved my arse a little. "Carefull princess when you taunt a beast" he whispered into my ear. I don't think I have really seen Abels most wicked side yet he got close to it when he caught me in the shower pleasuring myself, he took full control over me, my thoughts where his thoughts and it was like he handpicked every dirty dark thought of mine and used them to play with me. Abel dosent make love sweetly, he fucks you like your the last piece of food on the earth. Hungrily and always wanting more. He made my cum so hard on his face that I was nearly whimpering my legs where buckling struggling to stand up. I was brought out of my sexual playback when the whistle blew for second half of the match.

The ball gets booted into the air and Lewis jumps up to catch it holding it close to his chest, the men all fall into formation behind him and the tackles begin. My eyes cant keep up one moment Rob is running with the ball the second Kerian is on the ground with men pilling up on him. James is calling out numbers to get back in line and Abel is shoveing attacks away with one hand. Rugby is such a hands on sport I can see why Olivia found the attraction first the way they can use there large hands and hold onto something for dear life, the way they look all hot and sweaty. It made my insides throb just knowing what my man who was now tumbling over the try line could do with his hands. I loved the way he kept his gold chain on around his neck. So fucking sexy.

After everybody had cleared out of the changing rooms I quickly snuck in and it was a maze of lockers, shower cubicles and benches. My glasses soon steamed up, Able sat there running a towel through his hair. Changed into clean clothes "well done twenty four" his head snapped up an surprised expression etched onto his face. He got up and walked past me for. A sudden I was confused until he came back behind me. "You have looked so pretty this whole came with my number painted on your pretty face" he took a breath and sucked at my earlobe "Everybody in that stadium knew who you belong to" His hand came gently around my thoart. "Who do you belong to" I watched us in the mirror I was so turned on I forgot to answer he smacked my arse. "Dont make me ask again princess" "I might not answer" his fingers moved to my chin tilting it up he was still behind me his lips kissed my neck hard and sucking it. "Abel you will give me a hickey" he stopped sucking "Good if I mark you then you will know who you belong to" Right then something in my took over every dirty piece of my mind took over. I spun out of his grip and got straight onto my knees the tiled floor hurting but I didnt care I wanted to show him I knew that I belonged to him. I pulled and tugged at his joggers and boxers freeing his dick that stood to attention in my face, I pumped my hand from his base to his tip in long and slow motions the silky skin on the head was smooth as my mouth wrapped around it tasting the bead of precum. I peered up to him and licked my lips. "I belong to you" I moved my tongue over him again, faster harder . Cupping his balls hard not letting up on my mouth warm and wet over him. His hands found my hair and was tangled around it pulling me closer to him. My head was being thrusted with the movements as my lips curled around his length. "I belong to you" I said one more his throat growled a low sound, a formillair sound he was close. I gliding my tongue once more my hand slightly twisting coiling around his length and I sucked the head hard. "Eve...." He shot his load into me filling my mouth up. I hummed. Before his hands lifted me back onto my feet. I looked at him dead on in the eyes, the golden flecks was warming. I licked my lips. "You are going to be the death of me princess" He cupped my face and he pressed our foreheads together.

________________________________________________________________________

"Abel aren't you going to introduce us to your friend". A beautiful brunette in a form fitting dress with so many diamonds on her fingers I lost count stood infront of us. Oh crap I have still got the taste of him in my mouth and here I am about to explode,talk about swimming straight into the deep end. "Mother this is Eve, Eve this is Alice" I knew I was a bright pink shade I was meeting his mother with a glittery number on my cheek and his large rugby shirt covering up most of my body. Not the great first impression I wiggled out of his hold and shook his mothers hand. "Please to meet you" I smiled sweetly and my foot began to tap. Abel tugged me in back to his side his hand pressed onto my lower back. "Good game son, bad tackle at the end though" A man who looked like he was a mafia boss came beside Alice. "Eve darling this is my husband Carter" He didnt hold out his hand he just puffed on his cigettae. I smiled at him. "Abel where in town for two days, Dinner tomorrow your friend can come to" "Girlfriend" He corrected the man. The air between them was cold like ice.