Chapter 17

His eyes could off burned me the way he looked at me as he put me gently down on the ground, I was completely in a trance of what just happened. He walked back over to his seat and I collected my bag up of the floor, and joined him at the desk. I completely abandoned the pile of books on the floor. His fingers brushed my hair back behind my ear which sent another wave of tingles through my body. I could feel my face flush, my poor heart was only starting to return to a normal pace. "Twenty four, dose this man no more games" I held my hand out for him to shake a deal with me. He reached for my hand and placed it over his crouch and I could actually feel him getting harder he moved to kiss me again and bite my bottom lip. "Yes Princess" He moved his head away.

Mrs Smith enterterd with piles of paper work under her arm and a hot drink in her other hand, she was startled to see us in the classroom. "What are you both doing here?" shit I didn't think of an excuse "Um well...." I couldn't get a sentence out luckily Able cut in "Mrs Jones I was helping Eve with the assignment for the week and everywhere was crowded so we came here so we could probably study" if that was his version of studying I wanted him to be my tutor. His hand gently stroked my thigh under the table.While she completely took his lies in. She was now standing over her desk, arranging the papers "Is that why my books are scattered over the floor" her finger pointed in the direction. I laughed a little and covered my mouth from the slight bit of embrassement.

Walking out of the block I pinched my self hard. Yep that did just happen. I was about to put my music in when Abel picked me up and carried me over his shoulders. "Abel put me down" "Risk you running of little rabbit" people were walking past us but Abel hadn't a care in the world. We were soon outside the boys locker room . He put me down and caged me in advanceing on my space, soon my back was hard agasint the metal door the dial was slightly uncorftable so I quickly wiggled myself around it. "Your Mine" not a gentle way it was more of a demanding command. His tattooed arm snaked around my hips pulling me of the locker and he was kissing me again all the way down my neck nipping at it. "Able..." "Say your mine" I bit my lower lip "Im yours". He was right he was no prince, he was the villain and I wanted to be the princess he stole.

_______________________________________________________________________

Connor: Great news.... x

Olivia: Go on....

Connor: Eve.... Has the mother ship taken you back

Johnny: I hope not, they forgot me :)

Me: Sorry I was studying :( x

I was getting slammed up on bookshelves and lockers to notice your message.

James: There will be some scouts at the next couple of Games :) :)

Connor: Hey!!!!! we agreed I was going to tell them. :(

Olivia: Boys Boys please don't squabble, Shakes after Class :)

James: Nice try you have your audition and we have a late practice x

Olivia:Fine tomorrow

I took the rare opportunity to take a long shower without the risk of anyone coming in, it reminded me of a dream I had where Abel used the showered to pleasure me, over and over again with a mix of his fingers and how he would make me stand slightly arched with my one foot on his shoulders so I was open to him at his knees so he could taste me as the water hits.

Drying myself off and getting in my Pjs I went downstairs to make myself a snack. "Hello Princess" but It wasn't Abels voice. I flicked the light switch on. Liam stood there casually leant up on the wall. My eyes darted to the clock Olivia was due back any minute but knowing her she is probably still chatting. Liam moved closer to me. "You see princess, you can act all sweet and innocent around everybody but I know how truly fucked up you are" I hated the way he called me princess, it didnt have the same tingly effect when Abel calls me it. "Liam go please" "Just one thing princess ".I stood hugging my chest. "You will take me back" "No I wont" He moved closer he was cornering me between him and the wall, he leant in I turned my head to the side so I didnt have to see the monster he had become. I could tell he had been drinking by the way his breath smelt on me "Yes you will, bet your wet for me right now," His hand started to untie my shorts, his finger grassing my skin. The hall way light beamed in. Liam moved of me and causally walked out. "Get the fuck out" Olivia yelled at him he annoyingly winked at her, then she kicked the door shut. "You ok Eve?" "No, you cant tell the boys they will kill him" she had a conflicting look on her face. I pleaded with her. "Ok fine, but if anything else happens" I nodded my head and agreed with her.